What’s the deal with balding obsessions here?

tony3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ive never thought about going bald may happen when I’m like 60+ but I assume most guys here are younger and shouldn’t be worrried about that but seems like we have a lot of folks here constantly bring up balding lol

so do we have young dudes here going bald already is that why you guys obsess over it so much?

ive never thought about going bald may happen when I’m like 60+ but I assume most guys here are younger and shouldn’t be worrried about that but seems like we have a lot of folks here constantly bring up balding lol

so do we have young dudes here going bald already is that why you guys obsess over it so much?

You sound weak.

When you get old, you get bald.

They are worried that all the hair showing up on their palms is from their head.

Going bald means high T

If it takes you until 60+ you are omega AF

Most sherdoggers like good looking fighters - men and women - and obviously you can't be good looking when you're balding (unless you shave it all off). It would be weird if we DIDN'T care about balding.

What is that buddy?

AdobeStock_99520934-1024x683.jpeg

I have no idea why people are obsessed with balding, especially when the real issue is when you find your first grey pubic hair...............on your MRS! That shit is horrifying.

She is 34, Such a damn shame. Well, i got 2 kids with her, gotta see this one though haha.

Most sherdoggers like good looking fighters - men and women - and obviously you can't be good looking when you're balding (unless you shave it all off). It would be weird if we DIDN'T care about balding.
Fuck yeah son

I will delay the inevitable for as long as possible

But when she goes I'm goin full Rogan

You can only lie to yourself for so long. Eventually you gotta embrace the bald

Back