Everyone laughed at me when i said brock faked the retirement to fight jones. Here's your proof.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I called it. Dana told him to fake the retirement cause they wanted him to fight jones not dc.

I was laughed at by guys that believed dana would do anything to "the face of the organization" dc.

I had the tinfoil comments and shit. Was too obvious. They don't give a crap about dc and once he's gone, brock will come back.

Last edited:
Why do people here still support the biggest PED cheat in the world Brock yet crucify Jones every minute.

Lesnar should never be allowed to figjt ever again.

I'll eat crow when it actually materializes.

Well unless people laughed at you on your alt account, then I'm not sure how that's even true bud. Unless you made the claims recently

upload_2019-8-19_23-39-14.png

April 30th 2019 and you joined June 14 2019.

uvJxomK.jpg

All I'm saying is look into it

Well unless people laughed at you on your alt account, then I'm not sure how that's even true bud. Unless you made the claims recently

View attachment 632899

April 30th 2019 and you joined June 14 2019.

uvJxomK.jpg

All I'm saying is look into it
Yes previous account i deleted.

Not sure Kurt Angle saying he'd like to fight Jones qualifies as "proof" of faking retirement.

Where’s your proof? I want evidence. I don’t believe you. You need to prove it to me. The burden of proof is on you. I think you might be lying. Maybe you’re not. Prove it to me. If you don’t prove it I won’t believe you.

I can't think of two more hated guys that could potentially go at it. I love this matchup.

The biggest money fight in MMA is apparently two proven cheats fighting. MMA has one of the worst fanbases of all time, I swear.

Why do people here still support the biggest PED cheat in the world Brock yet crucify Jones every minute.

Lesnar should never be allowed to figjt ever again.
Neither of them should. But here we are.

Makes sense. Have the two ped users fight each other.

Where’s your proof? I want evidence. I don’t believe you. You need to prove it to me. The burden of proof is on you. I think you might be lying. Maybe you’re not. Prove it to me. If you don’t prove it I won’t believe you.
Deleted that account.
Previous account "you" deleted...

giphy.gif
First time i make a claim of this type. It's not like i come up with a thread like that every time. Someone with a good memory will definitely remember this.

@Tomas @SteveColdStone

Back