Let’s give respect where it belongs, Stipe proved all of us wrong...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Including me who wanted him to defeat DC because of the eye pokes!So now that I got that out of the way, here is my question to you, did Stipe really shock you by absorbing everything that DC had without even flinching or what? Are you going to at least give him respect in that area or what?

I've yet to see any poster declare they do not respect Stipe. Maybe some preferred DC to have won, but little hate his way.

I had no energy left from the other fights to be shoked but yeah the next day i couldn't help but think "how the fuck did he come back from that?" impressive stuff.

Stipe should have won the first fight.

Eyepokes saved DC.

No matter what Stipe does, he doesn’t get respect. People still bring up how he lost to Struve, like that matters.

Why does he pull his shorts up over his belly button? . If he wore them at nipples, body shots would have been illegal.

I've yet to see any poster declare they do not respect Stipe. Maybe some preferred DC to have won, but little hate his way.
Because DC’s fans who are really Ngannou’s in disguise came up with million threads that DC was winning until he lost!

Yeah I think so. He didnt even get to speak in the ring after he lost his belt.

Because DC’s fans who are really Ngannou’s in disguise came up with million threads that DC was winning until he lost!
DC was winning most likey, until dat fourth.

Should have implemented his wrestling more.

I was pretty shocked. He was getting handily whupped for the most part and then all of a sudden he was spamming left hooks to the body with impunity and then the finish.

Big ups for sure. It’s funny that he seldom looks great in his championship level wins, but he has what five of them and has probably the strongest argument for heavyweight GOAT.

People hate on Stipe because they think his success somehow threatens Fedor's legacy and Fedor is the ultimate cuddly queer bear fantasy of most of Sherdog's repressed homosexuals. So, you know, they get a little up in arms

People hate on Stipe because they think his success somehow threatens Fedor's legacy and Fedor is the ultimate cuddly queer bear fantasy of most of Sherdog's repressed homosexuals. So, you know, they get a little up in arms
giphy.gif

You’vE got a great point there sir!{<redford}

Including me who wanted him to defeat DC because of the eye pokes!So now that I got that out of the way, here is my question to you, did Stipe really shock you by absorbing everything that DC had without even flinching or what? Are you going to at least give him respect in that area or what?

He sucks and he’s boring. Let’s give it a rest with the fire fighting, oh my God there’s barely ever any fires. Wow he points a hose congratulations.

Stipe was the betting favorite! I had him winning too.

What r u talkin' 'bout?

Back