Change my mind: Jones is an easier fight for Lesnar than DC was

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jones has great wrestling, chin, and cardio, similar to DC but DC has more 1 punch power than Jon. Jones doesn’t mind getting close to use elbows and wrestling but Lesnar has an insane reach and has the strength to perhaps pull Jones in and get him down. If that happens Lesnar could be very hard to get up from under and 1 time under Lesnar’s GnP could be the end for any fighter. Jones is just too small and his punches don’t have the same power a DC or Cain have. I’d actually put Lesnar to win via TKO.

DC was the more dangerous opponent for Lesnar and Lesnar is probably aware of this. Apparently Lesnar has been talking about this and so has Jones, both know it’s a money fight.

Jones best chance is to stick and move and win the unanimous decision.

They could do this fight at HW and no belt or title would be on the line but it would do huge money. Maybe biggest money of all time.

Change my mind: Jones is an easier fight for Lesnar than DC was.

Jones is an easier fight for Lesnar than DC was.

YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

You're right I think.

Say a fresh Brock charges, knocking Jonesey down in round one. He might not let Jon up, and G&P him early.

prime brawk had problems wrestling old man randy

you think a USADA brawk is going to ragdoll pico jones?

wrasslin is fake, bro, sorry to burst your bubble

Jones' ground game is way better than DC's. If Jones took Brock down it would be all over

Jones has great wrestling, chin, and cardio, similar to DC but DC has more 1 punch power than Jon. Jones doesn’t mind getting close to use elbows and wrestling but Lesnar has an insane reach and has the strength to perhaps pull Jones in and get him down. If that happens Lesnar could be very hard to get up from under and 1 time under Lesnar’s GnP could be the end for any fighter. Jones is just too small and his punches don’t have the same power a DC or Cain have. I’d actually put Lesnar to win via TKO.

DC was the more dangerous opponent for Lesnar and Lesnar is probably aware of this. Apparently Lesnar has been talking about this and so has Jones, both know it’s a money fight.

They could do this fight at HW and no belt or title would be on the line but it would do huge money. Maybe biggest money of all time.

No, now that cormier has been exposed and we now know he can't take liver punches we can conclude that he is a 40yo washed up loser and whoever beat him sucked.

DC vs Brock goes the same way as Cain vs Brock

Who knows if Brock has a shot with Jones. Jones has never fought bigger dudes like that

If Brock can't get Jones down, he's going to wear out. He doesn't have the cardio. If Jones TKO's Brock it will be more out of that he's exhausted than the power of Jones

I don’t think he has much of a chance against either

I could see prime Brock beating Jon Jones not sure about now Brock is much older now and way past his prime years.

I will say Brock has a better chance against Jones than DC just matchup wise.

Jones drowns Brocks in kicks and elbows, targets Brock's body, sidesteps the telegraphed TDs, and wears Brock out within 3 rounds.

Jones decision or late T/KO.

I don't think any sane person thought DC was anything but a sure loss for Lesnar.

Am I the only one that has no interest at all in watching Brock fight? At least 30 other fighters I'd rather watch, probably more.

Jones is not an easier fight for anyone then DC is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back