Will Khabib follow the game plan?

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
DC refused to follow the game plan his corner was reccomending and got polly whopped by Stipe because of it.

DC got to big of a ego in this fight and just refused to wrestle.

Do you think Khabibs head has gotten so big that he also will not follow the gameplan set by his team?

I sincerely hope DC has enough humbleness to talk to Khabib and tell him not to make the same mistake he did.

His father will be in his corner for this fight. If Khabib starts to get away from the gameplan his father will shut that shit down. Khabib listens to his father.

Nope. He already talks about the way he ignores his corner.

The real question is what happens if khabib’s plan A doesn’t work

Khabib will take Dustin down tire him out and finish him.

If Khabib not listen, father may smesh him.

If Khabib does not go with the gameplan his father will release a bear in to the Octogon,true story.

I don't really buy into the whole "DC refused to wrestle" excuse. DC sure didn't refuse to wrestle Derrick Lewis. Lewis offered little resistance to DC's wrestling, but consistently taking down Stipe is a completely different ball game. Just like in the Gus fight, I think in the heat of the moment, DC made the decision that it wasn't going to be worth expending all of that energy to consistently keep trying to take down an opponent that's difficult to get down. Especially at HW, DC might have really gassed himself out early in the fight had he kept going for takedowns.

Yes. Khabib isn't a good enough striker to be able to out-point Poirier for extended periods on the feet.

You know thats not true. Think back to Ragin Al man.
This is true, he did try to test his standup against AI and it was his second worst performance... I don't remember what happened with Tibau

Yes. He'll wrestle for the first 2 rounds or so, then strike when he feels Dustin getting tired, then once Dustin worries about the striking Khabib will get an easy takedown in the later rounds and either finish the fight or control Dustin until he wins.

This is assuming Dustin doesn't knock his block off.

Back