DC’s true weakness

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC’s biggest weakness is his belly imo. I’m not going to bother attaching gifs (sorry google that shit), but he openly admits the body shots effected him and lead to the finish against Stipe.

Jones also started having success the more he worked DC’s belly leading to the high kick which was in no way feinted DC had simply dropped his hands to protect further body shots and we all remember UFC 200 where Anderson almost finished him with a body kick in the third round (against a guy on a days notice who fights in the division below).

<Steiner01>
No disrespect to DC but let’s not act like he’s not overweight. (Yes I know he came in lighter for this fight but he’s only like 5’8)

Thank you for not attaching a GIF of DC's jiggling belly. I might have had nightmares.

Was like a video game... button mashing for repeated left hook to body. Not sure which is worse... this or the Gus vs Glover uppercuts. I mean, they do say defense wins championships....

Was like a video game... button mashing for repeated left hook to body. Not sure which is worse... this or the Gus vs Glover uppercuts. I mean, they do say defense wins championships....
Unless you have a neck as thick as the Hulk like Costa to stabilize your neck to make up for your awful defense.

I've been watching combat sports for a loooong time and I can never recall 12 liver shots in 2 minutes in any fight. Amazing he stood up to that many and even more amazing that he never managed to block any. Bas Rutten is jealous for sure.

He needs to do a Jared Cannonier return. One so motivated you can't remember what he looked like before

Just like what Browne did to Overeem. Lol

Jones layed out the blueprint years ago.
actually silva hurt DC with a body shot when they fought. he laid the true blueprint and is more of a goat than jones who didn't lay out shit besides a line of cocaine!
jon-jones-dana-white-cocaine-scandal-youtube-53683587.png

DC’s biggest weakness is his belly imo. I’m not going to bother attaching gifs (sorry google that shit), but he openly admits the body shots effected him and lead to the finish against Stipe.

Jones also started having success the more he worked DC’s belly leading to the high kick which was in no way feinted DC had simply dropped his hands to protect further body shots and we all remember UFC 200 where Anderson almost finished him with a body kick in the third round (against a guy on a days notice who fights in the division below).

<Steiner01>
No disrespect to DC but let’s not act like he’s not overweight. (Yes I know he came in lighter for this fight but he’s only like 5’8)
He was hurt by liver shots.
That doesn't have anything to do with the size of his belly.

He needs to do a Jared Cannonier return. One so motivated you can't remember what he looked like before
He doesn’t have time unfortunately so he needs to take a page out of Stipes book and start throwing a fit until he gets a rematch.
Just like what Browne did to Overeem. Lol
Fucking Reem.. good comparison they were both having a lot of success and then just got spammed into a stoppage.

The second round was baffling. Walking down a much physically bigger opponent (80 inch reach sub 30% body fat) with his hands down.
The same round DC had to ask if was losing, when he was clearly winning. That wasn’t a good sign imo.

I gave DC the first 3 rounds but you could see DC fading the few times DC landed clean and he still didn’t go back to wrestling/chain wrestling. I didn’t like Stipe’s approach at first but he made the adjustment and DC went full...well he went out in his sword I guess. Easy for me from my armchairfighting but still..it was DCs fight to lose..and he did.

He was hurt by liver shots.
That doesn't have anything to do with the size of his belly.
Romero eats body/liver shots for breakfast cause he doesn’t carry a bunch of fat and thus is built like a tank. So I disagree.

I've been watching combat sports for a loooong time and I can never recall 12 liver shots in 2 minutes in any fight. Amazing he stood up to that many and even more amazing that he never managed to block any. Bas Rutten is jealous for sure.

More like..somewhere in asia that night, probably a rainy part of thailand and old Bas Rutten was having a drink with some local female talent when he got shivers down his spine..over and over again with each body blow stipe landed ..climaxing in Bas springing to his feet screaming

BInG BAng BOoOm punch to the livurrr followed by the big Oneya and Twoya and good night irene..

Ending with a jumping spilt and a devilish smile from El guapo..

Just saying...

LMFAO

Back