Media Jones chasing Brock again now that DC trilogy is dead.

Fuck this shit

Have Jones fight Stipe or Ngannou. See what he's really made of.

LOL you gotta love all of the salty Bones haters saying that Jones not moving up is proof that he's not the GOAT

Meanwhile those same basement dwellers defended GSP when he ducked Silva for years, which is even less of a weight difference than Jones going to heavy weight LOL

I can sympathize though, it must suck being a Bones hater and seeing him destroy all of their heroes.

Funny how Jones says he's not a heavyweight because those guys are too big for him when he's asked if he'll fight someone good

Now he's calling out a bloated old WWE dude that has to cut to make 265, and hasn't won in 9 years

Would be a nice change from constantly embarrassing himself.

LOL you gotta love all of the salty Bones haters saying that Jones not moving up is proof that he's not the GOAT

Meanwhile those same basement dwellers defended GSP when he ducked Silva for years, which is even less of a weight difference than Jones going to heavy weight LOL

I can sympathize though, it must suck being a Bones hater and seeing him destroy all of their heroes.
Jones legacy got tainted when he decided to take roids and blamed dick pills at the age of 20 plus. Forever be the goat of manuilplating usada

Jones didn't start that, he's just responding to something kurt angle said.​

Must suck seeing your idol be busted multiple times for PED's..
<GSPWoah>

Jones entire career = *

did Brock leave usada testing when he retired again

Jones looking for more easy money. Nothing GOAT bout that.

kinda pathetic that's he's still looking for this one too, considering Brock is old, broken, formally retired and totally irrelevant to the contemporary mma landscape. pussy moves.

Maybe Costa should move up and bang on Jones a bit, see how that goes for Jon.

Brock beats DC, Stipe, Notgonnaworkhere and Jones. Gtfo

Brick is so old and irrelevant now, I’d rather see him fight hulk hogan

Always thought this would be a fun fight and better stylistically than Brock vs. DC

Lol @ Jon trying to cherry pick middle aged Lesnar. He is so terrified of Stipe and Francis it is ridiculous.

<YeahOKJen>
Cleaned out LHW, if he doesn't call out Stipe and atrempt to fight him he's a certified coward.

Brock's the one who asked for Jon. What's Jon supposed to say to more money for less work? That's stupid?

Damm this must sting for DC lol.

It would be a fun fight.....

Jones looking for more easy money. Nothing GOAT bout that.

kinda pathetic that's he's still looking for this one too, considering Brock is old, broken, formally retired and totally irrelevant to the contemporary mma landscape. pussy moves.

Maybe Costa should move up and bang on Jones a bit, see how that goes for Jon.

Man I would love to see Costa be the guy to put Jones down by KO.

I felt like they robbed Thiago Santos of a pretty clear points victory, JJ really lost his undefeated aura there.

I think if someone is to finish Jones it will probably be one of the 205 young guns like Walker, Reyes or Rakic.

Back