Fedor was so much better than Stiopic

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's honestly not even close.. why cant the UFC fans of today accept this?

Stipe and DC look slow as hell compared to prime Fedor. Stipe got punched in the head by DC 160 times. If Fedor punched Stipe in the head a hundred times he would end his career.

This is not a game kids. Stipe is a solid HW but watching him fight compared to watching prime Fedor is like Chevrolet Camaro compared to a Ferrari. You would have to be retarded not to see the differences.

Last edited:
Prime Fedor murders Stip 10/10 times

Last edited:
"Herrrrhdiosldfd thsdlifjsldjsld Ikdjhhhderedf!!!!"
- Stipe

why cant the UFC fans of today not accept this

I just don't understand why we can't focus on what's going on in today's heavyweight scene instead of always bringing up the past and how much better everybody was back then.

I only care about Stipe, DC, and Big Frank right now

Fedor is the Muhammad Ali of MMA. He is pretty dynamic for a HW.
People with sufficient intelligence and observation ability can easily see that Fedor was way better than any other HW fighters. It is undeniable.

giphy.gif

I wish we could see that fight

Only real way to know

Misspelling Stipe's name doesn't make your argument stronger, it just makes you the asshole.

Don't be the asshole.

And I agree with you, too.

Fator wouldve been knocked by those punches first round, dude got rocked by mikros straight and fujita

I just don't understand why we can't focus on what's going on in today's heavyweight scene instead of always bringing up the past and how much better everybody was back then.

I only care about Stipe, DC, and Big Frank right now
Because we're upset that it has declined so much. We thought it only get better since Pride but boy were we wrong.

The fight I'd like to see is Stipe vs Cro Cop. That would've been a fun fight.

Not that MMAth works, but who between Fedor and Miocic actually beat Werdum?

Not that MMAth works, but who between Fedor and Miocic actually beat Werdum?
buh buh fedor was out his prime despite them both having milage at that point and being around same age. Fedor was also the betting favorite too lmfao

Fedor's resume is built off of beating Nog twice.

Other than that, Stipe has the better names on his win list.

Prime Fedor would have treated Stipe liked Sylvia, and he would have treated Cormier like Fujita if this had happened last Saturday.

Back