Man, I wish Romero was younger

dros

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Imagine a 28 year old Yoel after getting a silver in the freestyle world championships (a match he threw away for money might I add) straight to MMA

594FA1F2-7243-4AB3-9EFF-4E4FF34803EE.jpg

Imagine a 28 year old Yoel after getting a silver in the freestyle world championships (a match he threw away for money might I add) straight to MMA

594FA1F2-7243-4AB3-9EFF-4E4FF34803EE.jpg

He'd probably still be cheating just as much.

Yoel_Romero.jpg

Younger yoel was less shredded/muscular....IDK mang......is that really an improvement? I mean he would be younger/less tear....but you know, muscles and shreddeness matters in sherdog's world(60% homo).

He was like 32 when he started mma. Hes better now.

He started at 32 so it's not far off. He could have been better if he started sooner maybe but it's not like all that time wrestling isn't a huge part of why he's an amazing MMA fighter in the first place. I don't know much about the dude and what he was doing before MMA. If he was just sitting around doing nothing from 28-32 then yea but if he was still wrestling I don't think we're see a drastic difference. The guy is a very good striker already.

Rogan wouldn't be able to do commentary with all the orgasms

Yoel has said he wants to fight until 45. Maybe he'll fight longer hard to say.

He's had an absolute murderers row of fighters and has arguably beaten everyone he's faced in the UFC.

I think once he heals up we'll see him compete for a little more regularly. Hopefully, the UFC gives him top 5-12 talent and maybe even Anderson Silva. He could easily work himself up to another title shot with 2-3 more wins.

Yoel Bless.

I love these topics ..... it allows me to remind everyone that my boy is mma s only paradox..... so far.

To hell with Romero, I wish I was younger.

Yoel has said he wants to fight until 45. Maybe he'll fight longer hard to say.

He's had an absolute murderers row of fighters and has arguably beaten everyone he's faced in the UFC.

I think once he heals up we'll see him compete for a little more regularly. Hopefully, the UFC gives him top 5-12 talent and maybe even Anderson Silva. He could easily work himself up to another title shot with 2-3 more wins.

Yoel Bless.
2 wins away max imo

Back