This has got to be the new worst haircut ever in the history of the UFC

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

<{blankeye}><Huh2><Prem974><{you!}>

You do a fade and leave a W shaped patch down below? What the fuck is this?

"i want the back of my head to have a beard too"

Last edited:
its not 'W' its a bird... we need more birds

"I want a flat-top with a fade and a little Charlie Brown squiggle on my neck."

"I got you, fam"

tenor.gif

No.

As long as Justin Ledet is alive, he undoubtedly will have the worst haircut in the world. That one will always be easy

What kind of birds do you have where you live buddy?
birds I was drawing when I was a little kid I was making them weird w shapes on paintings,lol. im sure not only me did that. like you go with 'W' and you add the curves to the top of the letter,looks very much like a bird. lmao thats the best i can explain it

That's not a good style, but compared to some of the guys that used to fight in the UFC, it's not that bad.

He could draw eyes on the back of his head and that part would look like Super Mario's mustache.

If he had a tumor it could be the nose

<{blankeye}><Huh2><Prem974><{you!}>

You do a fade and leave a W shaped patch down below? What the fuck is this?

"i want the back of my head to have a beard too"

Barber: What would you like?
Patron: Fuck my shit up fam.

birds I was drawing when I was a little kid I was making them weird w shapes on paintings,lol. im sure not only me did that. like you go with 'W' and you add the curves to the top of the letter,looks very much like a bird. lmao thats the best i can explain it
Unless birds fly upside down in your area, thats an M motherfucker!
<36>

LMAO..... thats why i couldnt understand you at first, but i got you now.

The classic kids seagull drawing
seagull-sky-vector-illustration-260nw-1158905161.jpg

<LucyBless>

It's hard for me to think about a worst haircut than Vitor's when he was on TRT especially against Hendo.

So many of Vitor's haircuts were worse. For example:

787375-vitor-belfort-deu-uma-entrevista-950x0-3.jpg

It almost looks like a shag. Some gangbangers wore it in chicago where i grew up. Don't know if that's what he's going for though.

No.

As long as Justin Ledet is alive, he undoubtedly will have the worst haircut in the world. That one will always be easy
I expected a bad looking haircut, but i surely didn't expect anything like this:

lmao, why would you do that?
{<jordan}

Back