News Dan Hardy re-entering USADA testing pool, plans return.

Yes!! Love this guy

Last edited:
Didn’t he retire because of some serious medical condition though??

Watch Hardy get whooped upside the head...

No thanks.

Pfft go drink your Earl Grey quietly with Bisping.

Coming back at basically 38..... sounds like the perfect time to comeback and not when he was in his early 30s.....

Didn’t he retire because of some serious medical condition though??

not really, he was on Rogan not too long ago and explained it. How he always fought with this and after getting a few opinions they realized it actually is very unlikely to cause him problems.

He has a few "extra" cells in his heart that give an addition electric "pulse"/noise that can be heard on a heart monitor. And theoretically could mess with the normal beating of the heart. However if not once in all his straining excercies has this brought him problems its unlikely too. So they let him back in.

I love it,great fighter and a great guy also.

Last edited:
WGchkDl.gif

What the fack. He didn't do anything to correct his condition but he is coming back? Assuming it just went away by itself?

Coming back at basically 38..... sounds like the perfect time to comeback and not when he was in his early 30s.....

I feel sorry for him.

Dan Hardy is a cool guy with the Punk Rock look and hot stoner girlfriend but I don’t think he’s very good at all.

I think he might be GSPs worst opponent in the UFC.

MMA Fighters just cannot seem to stay retired

Hey....why not?....I will watch....would you?

It should be against a fellow vet.

Don't throw him in there with some prospect like Bob Ross/Wiman.

CM Punk vs Hardy.......

but jokes aside.....It will probably be Mickey Gall since is the only one that had call him out out of retirement....

Back