I noticed something about costa

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Maybe an stupid observation but checking yesterday his instagram account I noticed he is the only fighter I follow who share only workout pictures or related to mma

interdasting_o_488233.jpg

Maybe an stupid observation but checking yesterday his instagram account I noticed he is the only fighter I follow who share only workout pictures or related to mma

Well, since it has to do with following a man on Instagram, yes, it's a stupid, embarrassing observation

Conor has cornered the market in Instagram modelling.

Is there any other awesome news you would like to share?

totally thread worthy

You forgot BREAKING in the prefix.

Pretty much all his Instagram stories or strictly him working out/lifting/running

All the guy does is train

Isn’t out partying out making club/event appearances

He lost to the Brazilian presidente.

Well......I check on Mike Perry Instagram and is full of training sessions and training pics...... so not the only fighter

BREAKING: MMA fighter posts pics of training MMA on Instagram.

apparantly training and sleeping is all he does

Thank you , that is a great load off my mind.

Everyone who posts on Instagram just wants attention

And wanting attention is eeeeeeeeeeeeevil

That's why I only follow people who never post

sheer will.
he wants to be champ. period. thats his food, drink and air.

This is the most interesting and insightful thread I have read in several minutes.

Ladies and gentlemen the best lightheavyweight post of the night. TS please tell us from the post, what you saw from the thread. Let me tell you how you're feeling right now

Back