UFC 242 kind of... Sucks

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Take the main event away and you have a fight night card. That's the best they could russle up for the co-main, Felder vs Barboza? It's a decent fight, potentially violent, but these two guys are mid-tier, have already fought and will never be anywhere near the title. Literally there best shot at getting to belt is someone dopping out of this main event...

The main card are all interesting match ups, but are they main card PPV level fights? Not at all

242 sucks, but the main card is full of interesting match ups..

Sound logic.
<mma4>

I mean I watch every fight for every event and I will for this card too, but in the UK they are actually charging a PPV price for this card. I will not be paying, I'll stream for the first time in a year.

242 sucks, but the main card is full of interesting match ups..

Sound logic.
<mma4>

Interesting style match ups, but no name value and the fights dont really mean too much for the division. If you where trying to introduce someone new to the UFC and this is the card they start with? No thanks.

Yea that card is kinda weak...

Last edited:
Interesting style match ups, but no name value and the fights dont really mean too much for the division. If you where trying to introduce someone new to the UFC and this is the card they start with? No thanks.
Well, not every card is going to be stacked. It's the ESPN era, watered down PPV's are the norm..

But anyway, Taisumov, Islam Vs Ramos and Felder Vs Barboza should all deliver..

When posting a thread about a particular card, it's always a good idea to post the card...

Nah last 3 fights were good...

Heavyweight fight was a bit awkward but entertaining none the less.

Loved seeing Stipe punch Daniels fat belly over and over. That was hilarious.

Wrong event bro

Nah last 3 fights were good...

Heavyweight fight was a bit awkward but entertaining none the less.

Loved seeing Stipe punch Daniels fat belly over and over. That was hilarious.
Wrong card number champ. You're talking bout 241. 242 is kind of a middling card great main and one fight for the just bleed gods. The rest well lets hope it's a case of under promising but over delivering.

It's meh, it's dissapointing after 239 and 241. I'll be streaming in the UK though and it's earlier so I can't complain, I'll just catch the last 3 fights.

It's meh, it's dissapointing after 239 and 241. I'll be streaming in the UK though and it's earlier so I can't complain, I'll just catch the last 3 fights.

Early card is always a bonus like, I don't think I'd stay up until half 6 in morning for this one

Is it bro? I should be be your Google? You're on sherdog, you already know the card.
LOL..So I should have to open another window and look up the card just for the sake of your measly thread? Don't think so friend. Hey, not everyone knows how to post a proper thread, don't feel bad it's just not your forte..

When posting a reply it's always a good idea to not be a goofy bald cunt
Insulting people trying to give you advice is the lowest form of intelligence..

Take the main event away and you have a fight night card. That's the best they could russle up for the co-main, Felder vs Barboza? It's a decent fight, potentially violent, but these two guys are mid-tier, have already fought and will never be anywhere near the title. Literally there best shot at getting to belt is someone dopping out of this main event...

The main card are all interesting match ups, but are they main card PPV level fights? Not at all
honestly im watching for main card fights only. makhachev could be future champ and is fighting adcc ex champ. khabib is khabib. taisumov is fun. curtis blaydes fight is meh.

LOL..So I should have to open another window and look up the card just for the sake of your measly thread? Don't think so friend. Hey, not everyone knows how to post a proper thread, don't feel bad it's just not your forte..

Insulting people trying to give you advice is the lowest form of intelligence..

Yeah you should have to open another tab and search it yourself, you spastic.

honestly im watching for main card fights only. makhachev could be future champ and is fighting adcc ex champ. khabib is khabib. taisumov is fun. curtis blaydes fight is meh.

I mean I like Blaydes, and I will bet him but I'm not exactly excited to see him fight. I think Blaydes is a potential future champ

Back