Any NEW Phobias developed from joining Sherdogs UFC Discussion?

Kwinkle Kwink

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any NEW Phobias developed from joining Sherdog's UFC Discussion?
Since joining, when I go to public places, I keep thinking everyone is a sociopath!!

A Beautiful girl was interested in me and was waiting for me to ask her out.
I took one look at her Pointy Elbows, and I was out of there!!
I have been alone ever since!!!
:(:oops:

Only serious phobia is from reading shit threads like yours.

Helax motherfocker it’s just a forum.
Now go get em tiger!

Phobia of clicking on shit threads like this one.

I once said to a hot girl "I'm a sherdogger" n she instantly jumped all over me.
I realised that no girls use sherdog n I woke up crying

Not necessarily phobias, but I sometimes have Sherdog related thoughts:

Sometimes I'll see a hot woman and think "Wow I wish she was in the pointy titty thread on Sherdog." <Lmaoo>
Sometimes I'll see something, anything, and think "That'd make a great shoop thread."

I'll randomly see things that resemble an AV I've seen on here. 90% of the time I can never remember who's.

Yes, I go outside and nobody is 6'4 and ripped like us sherdoggers. Thats why I don't go outside anymore.

I got phobiaed a long time ago here when that military seviceman posted their wedding photos which i thought he was trolling and it turned out to be real, and now each time i see a wedding photo that couple comes to my mind and its messing me up...

I've developed af serious case of shittythreadophobia with a touch of wrongoforumphobia.

Yes, receding hairline

That’s your fault. You should have known the Norwood reaper comes for us all before sherdoggin.

whenever I see someone 6’5 250lb and 5% body fat I wonder what his username is here and if I had shit talked him at some point.

Back