UFC 241 whole stadium chants: COLBY SUCKS!

Wow Colby is killing it right now and all of his haters here know it. Colby must have been laughing his ass off. What an amazing compliment and affirmation of virtually everything he's done. I think I'm one of the few who see him as harmless and possibly a nice and decent guy. His act is so obvious and benign. Why do people get so mad. Trump I guess. Election year that's fair.

Edit: cuz in Anaheim at least 60% of that crowd was Hispanic and they are neighbors to the democratic capital of the country LA. It's relevant..

Last edited:
Its very hard to laugh it off when 17.000 people are screaming: YOU SUCK

It's California and he is doing the Maga Schtick. It's fine and he is getting his name out there

Not quite the "whole" stadium — I for one certainly wasn't chanting — but definitely the loudest crowd reaction up to that time. It was crazy! Two fighters slugging their asses off and people are distracted by their desire to insult this idiot. Is everyone too stupid to realize that if you really hate Colby, the best way to annoy him simply to ignore him?

You can't understand can you? They care enough to chant. He won.

Not quite the "whole" stadium — I for one certainly wasn't chanting — but definitely the loudest crowd reaction up to that time. It was crazy! Two fighters slugging their asses off and people are distracted by their desire to insult this idiot. Is everyone too stupid to realize that if you really hate Colby, the best way to annoy him simply to ignore him?
Can’t ignore greatness

Wow Colby is killing it right now and all of his haters here know it. Colby must have been laughing his ass off. What an amazing compliment and affirmation of virtually everything he's done. I think I'm one of the few who see him as harmless and possibly a nice and decent guy. His act is so obvious and benign. Why do people get so mad. Trump I guess. Election year that's fair.

Edit: cuz in Anaheim at least 60% of that crowd was Hispanic and they are neighbors to the democratic capital of the country LA. It's relevant..
I'm sure you don't see the harm trump is doing either yes? Not on the same level but even supporting someone like trump and having that platform does harm.

People are chanting his name, can’t complain about that.

This is all he wants.
He doesnt play face so he's not expecting cheers from the fans but is looking for "boo" and <WellThere>

Just like trump and all the trumpets. All you gotta say is 'wrong' or some other bs and its all of a sudden true. Shot down in flames.

Well it's just par the course for the level of discourse; you made a substance-less assertion, and so he made a substance-less dismissal. Is normal.

I think he should call the cops and report the audience for insult.

That's exactly what he wants. Even his new walk out music encourages the you suck chant. He wouldn't show up wearing that stupid hat and shit eating grin if he didn't want that reaction.

I like the fact that he brings his belt everywhere, even though it's an interim one and has been stripped of it. Only Ferguson has done that back when he fought Pettis. Wearing it backwards.

I think I'm one of the few who see him as harmless and possibly a nice and decent guy.
Such a decent guy.
ef481ad9656a610604a499857682b622.gif

Back