DC vs Stipe 2 was a Just Bleed fight

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
DC went into full mexican mode, going forward with hands down, no head movement. Delivered 3 shots to get 2. Both guys just stood there and traded. No defense, no head movement, no gameplan. It was a war of atrition, who could take more and stand on the feet. A classic fight to satisfy the Just Bleed god. Its a bit bad that this kind of fights still happen in 2019, but fans are always satisfied. A good way to retire DC

8rWSPVW.gif

Bonus:
Dana was pissed AF :)

He probably thought Stipe has a glass chin like last time, put caution to the wind...

One of the best heavyweight fights ever

Both are bad motherfuckers

So which DC was born last weekend:

Mexican DC or Ego DC?

So which DC was born last weekend:

Mexican DC or Ego DC?

Ego DC imo. Dude was so overconfident and abandoned his usually good fight IQ and gameplan. His defense looked worse than ever.
Don't know if it's the age but damn to me it sure looked like overconfidence.

Ego DC imo. Dude was so overconfident and abandoned his usually good fight IQ and gameplan. His defense looked worse than ever.
Don't know if it's the age but damn to me it sure looked like overconfidence.

Its obvious DC said: fuck it, I am gonna just knock him out and went forward with hands down...

Fucking A' mate. Best HW fight in a good while. Props to Stipe, I lost a shit tonne of respect for the man when he spent a year out bitching on twitter but he showed up and showed a lot of heart coming back after enduring an early battering. Hope DC can be coaxed into a trilogy match before he calls it quits.

Back