Media Nate Diaz doesn’t know who Colby Covington is

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Pretty funny because I don't think he's trolling, he sounds like he honestly doesn't know who he is,
Someone says would you consider fighting Colby - Nate says “Who’s it? - Reporter says Covington - Nate says "What weight?” - Reporter says "welterweight" - Nate says:“I don’t know who that is, so like if we’ve got somebody good to fight

He'll pretend he doesn't know any wrestler who would beat his ass.

Yeah right. Copying connie with the <FookIsThatGuy>

Get your own material nate, you know damn well who colby is. He's the champ, the one making the WW division great again so watch out.

He'll pretend he doesn't know any wrestler who would beat his ass.

True but I'd rather see Nate go down the path he's currently going down.

Fights with Pettis, Masvidal, and Conor are far more interesting than fights with Khabib or Usman

I do believe that he dont know who Colby is

If he is acting, nate would make an incredibly believable actor. He didn't hesitate to put colby down, stone cold.
It was like mayweather asking, who's he when asked about Rousey.

If he is acting, nate would make an incredibly believable actor. He didn't hesitate to put colby down, stone cold.
It was like mayweather asking, who's he when asked about Rousey.

That's likely who he stole it from.

Ah3ERbH.jpg

Come on Nate you know who Colby is, just say "That dork with the maga hat"

True but I'd rather see Nate go down the path he's currently going down.

Fights with Pettis, Masvidal, and Conor are far more interesting than fights with Khabib or Usman
This is something I always found frustrating about the UFC, they have some great exciting guys who will never be champions and instead of giving them fun matchups they give them top guys. They did the same thing with Rampage who said he doesn't want to fight wrestlers, they gave him Bader in Japan

Is good to see how well Nate is managing his career this time. Colby would throw Nate around good move pretending he doesn’t know him

Good for Nate. Fighting Colby means less paycheck and higher chance of him losing. Smart.

Much funnier than 'who da fook is det gooi'

Colby is by far the worst match up for him, someone who will pressure and ragdoll him the entire fight. Another horrible match up would be T ferg or Khabib. He shines against people who he can drag into deep waters and drown with his slap boxing.

Lets go Nate/ Masvidal, winner gets Mcnuggets. Let the Usman/Covington/Twood wrasslers fight eachother for a while.

I believe him, nobody knows who Colby is, dude cant even get 300k followers and fought in the ufc for like 5 years

That motherfucker knows him. Sounds like Ken shamrock pretending he didn't know who big Nog was back in the Day.

Yes he does. He is just trying to act like he dosen't. It's part of the whole "Diaz" schtick, come on son.

Back