Media Jon Jones' Accuser Describes Battery to Police on Video

Casual Fan

Blue Belt
Reaction score

He’s a famous UFC fighter charged with slapping a woman inappropriately at an Albuquerque strip club back in April. Now, for the first time, we’re hearing from the woman accusing Jon “Bones” Jones of battery.

This woman told police she was afraid of pressing charges because she believed everyone wanted to protect the famous fighter. KRQE News 13 is not showing her face to protect her identity.

Back in April, a woman called Albuquerque Police to her home to tell them about a run-in she had with Jones at the TD’s Eubank Showclub earlier that night.

Victim: Jon like put his arm around here or something, pretty tight, and I was like, oh you’re going to put me in a choke hold.

The woman told officers Jones was drunk and continued to be physical with her after she got out of the reported choke hold.

Victim: I got out of the thing, and as soon as I did that, he just like picked me up and you know, flipped me over whatever, and just started rough housing with me.

She said just as she was able to escape his hold on her, he continued being rough with her.

Victim: The issue is that when he put me back down over by the bar, he like smacked my p****.

The woman got emotional and started to cry while describing what happened to her to the officers.

Victim: The whole situation is so complicated. I’m not really sure what to say. This person gets away with f everything.

She even claimed Jones was breaking show club rules during his visit.

Victim: At one point he had me sit on his lap and stuff, and then he pulled me on his lap. When I was sitting on his lap, he started kissing on my neck and all this s*** and they’re not supposed to do that.

As officers explained to the woman Jones could be charged with battery, she hesitates.

Officer: So, you don’t know if you, as of right now, if you want to press charges or not because you feel like he’s quote/unquote untouchable?
Victim: It’s f Jon Jones, what am I supposed to say about that?

However, police assured her that no one is an exception to the law.

Officer: A crime is a crime regardless. Doesn’t give him the right just because he’s a celebrity.

Jones has denied all allegations and plead not guilty to the charges earlier this month. Court documents show a Metro Court judge found probable cause to support the battery charge against Jones.

Jones’ bench trial is set for next month. A representative for Jones declined to provide a comment today.

KRQE News 13 called TD’s Eubank Showclub to ask if their policies have changed when it comes to patrons and waitresses since this incident. .The manager on the line told us he did not want to comment.

https://www.krqe.com/news/crime/pol...he-woman-accusing-jon-bones-jones-of-battery/

I'm not one to defend Jon Jones for his out of the cage actions but everybody who has seen the videos has dismissed it being anything serious. Isn't she a stripper?

Imagine being a stripper and crying over somebody getting "physical" with you

Ahaha he gave her the ol D. Trump

Probably should know better than to take trumps words too literally

I'm not one to defend Jon Jones for his out of the cage actions but everybody who has seen the videos has dismissed it being anything serious. Isn't she a stripper?

People aren't allowed to "get physical" with strippers, you moron. A man should never "get physical" with a woman if she is constantly trying to get away from him and telling him not to.

How would you like it if Francis Ngannou molested you? Be pretty traumatizing, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
People aren't allowed to "get physical" with strippers, you moron. A man should never "get physical" with a woman if she is constantly trying to get away from him and telling him not to.

And she's crying talking about this shit, pretty obvious she isn't faking and was seriously shaken up by this.

How would you like it if Francis Ngannou molested you? Be pretty traumatizing, wouldn't it?

Well if I knew Big Frank was at a strip club I wouldn't even approach him. One accidental right hand to the chin and I'd be asleep.
Francis-Ngannou-10.png

And there are lap dances for a reason bud. There is physical contact in strip clubs if people want there to be.

This all just seems so exaggerated. Kind of the way culture is at the moment. Any little bit of physical contact between a celebrity and a women, and it's all downhill.

Just shows Jones can't be the GOAT as his submissions are so weak.

Or stripper could be a champ with 6 weeks training,

You're not allowed to assault women because they strip, bud.

Who doesn’t believe a stripper?

Solid choices and upstanding behavior are the prerequisites for a career in full nude.

Lol i love how thats the end of the story, and then he smacked my pussy, the end. So Jon picks her up and puts her down behind the bar, where he smacks her pussy, and then what?? Stops rough housing, puts his jacket on and goes home??? Seems like a weird place to leave off.

Thought she was a waitress?

Regardless, why would a stripper not cry about somebody getting her in a choke hold and smacking her pussy? ... and especially a celebrity?

Ahaha he gave her the ol D. Trump

Probably should know better than to take trumps words too literally
Lmao!

"The old D.Trump".
lol
Women love it too, apparently.

going to borrow that if you dont mind.

Maga bless

Out there slapping pussies, huh?
<mma4>

This is the least offended I've been by an outside the cage story about Jones.

Well if I knew Big Frank was at a strip club I wouldn't even approach him. One accidental right hand to the chin and I'd be asleep.
Francis-Ngannou-10.png

And there are lap dances for a reason bud. There is physical contact in strip clubs if people want there to be.

This all just seems so exaggerated. Kind of the way culture is at the moment. Any little bit of physical contact between a celebrity and a women, and it's all downhill.

Exactly. And if both parties don't want said physical contact then it's a big fucking problem and not okay.

I believe her. Sounds exactly like something Jon Jones would do.

Imagine thinking strippers don't deserve the same treatment as other human beings.

Honestly sounds like she's lying and making shit up as she's talking to the officers. But honestly Jon is gonna Jon so this shit is probably true.

Back