Rogan posts about Yoel and Costa

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 2.18.37 pm.png

Rogans hard on for Yoel continues. Trying to put into people's head that Yoel was robbed again.

I wanted Yoel to win but he was too inactive most of the time.

I don't think sticking your tongue out scores points.

You think "could have gone either way" is calling it a robbery?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Many people, including fighters, thought Yoel won. No big deal, and Joe is being completely reasonable.

I wanted Yoel to win but he was too inactive most of the time.

I don't think sticking your tongue out scores points.
Yeah I wish he would throw more because he wont win close fights with that amount of activity. Although he did land way more upstairs I believe. And as Dana said why when he had him hurt would he go to the centre??

Anybody count how many times Joe said "I thought he beat Robert Whittaker" last night?

View attachment 632395

Rogans hard on for Yoel continues. Trying to put into people's head that Yoel was robbed again.
Was close af mate. Costa clearly won the first and Yoel clearly won the 3rd so it's the 2nd that determined the winner. I personally gave it to Romero, but it's not a robbery either way. Romero only has himself to blame though for not shooting more and that whole odd shtick of sticking his tongue out instead of throwing more leather. Still thinks Whittaker beats them all though.

It could be scored either way... that essentially invalidates any discussion of robbery.

Was close af mate. Costa clearly won the first and Yoel clearly won the 3rd so it's the 2nd that determined the winner. I personally gave it to Romero, but it's not a robbery either way. Romero only has himself to blame though for not shooting more and that whole odd shtick of sticking his tongue out instead of throwing more leather. Still thinks Whittaker beats them all though.
I know it was close but Rogan just slurps on Yoels dick and gets into casuals minds that it was a robbery like he did with Rob and continues to do. Gave Costa zero props like Bobby.

am I the only nerd here who thought yoel might end up like a slack jawed undead from WoW when he was sticking out his tongue?

Sticking your tongue out 400 times doesn’t win rounds.

Romero Jacare was way closer than this fight. Costa won pretty clearly.

am I the only nerd here who thought yoel might end up like a slack jawed undead from WoW when he was sticking out his tongue?
My mates were yelling uppercut to see him lose his tongue. We're good people.

Yoel did not win. He may have had some bigger shots, but Costa was a lot busier and landed a lot more. Costa set the pace and was the aggressor most of the time. Yoel would have Costa against the cage and would give up his position to stand in the middle of the Octagon. He lost.

View attachment 632395

The whole arena was booing the decission. Most MMA outlets have it for Yoel. Hell, many MMA fighters had it for Yoel ( ).
To me, it was super close, and a draw would have been better, but *shrug**
Seems a lot of Sherbros have a hard on for hating on Rogan. Guy can't fucking tie his shoes without a group of you guys shitting on him for having a hard on for the left shoe over the right one.

I picked Yoel to win and I scored it for Costa.

Costa had rd 1, and Yoel clearly won rd 3. I scored rd 2 for Costa. Yoel was able to be effective for the last portion of the round and get the takedown at the very end, but he spent at least the full first half of the rd rope-a-doping and not doing much else while Costa was constantly pressuring and working. And even during the times where Yoel came alive, Costa was still able to execute some offense.

Yoel usually wins his fights by waiting and being defensive and picking his shots before exploding on his opponents, and it usually works because of how fast and powerful he is. However, this fight he just ran into someone that could take his shots, and give them right back, which had to be a bit demoralizing.

We learned in this fight that Costa is not only a bruising marauder, but a tough ass mother fucker with an iron will. The winner of Stylebender and Bobby Knuckles has a monster waiting for him.

Last edited:
You dont get what he is trying to do. Check your username lad.
No, and if you interpret "crazy close fight that could have gone either way" as "Yoel was robbed", that's your problem. The fight didn't happen in some dungeon with only Rogan watching, it's available for anyone to see. Dana said the exact same thing and media scores were split 11-11. You're clearly just overly sensitive and imagining Rogan said something he didn't.

Back