Joe Rogan Explains Cormier Interview After TKO Loss

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Congrats to Stipe Miocic for regaining his crown and cementing his legacy as a legend! Some people were confused as to why I interviewed DC after the fight because I’ve publicly stated that I don’t think it’s a good idea to interview fighters after they’ve been KO’ed.

"I think most of what happened to DC was those brutal body shots, and although Stipe dropped him with head shots he was never out cold, and seemed clear-headed after he stood up and the results were announced to the crowd and Stipe got the belt given to him. The UFC asked for an interview, and I asked DC if he was ok with it, and he said, 'Yes.'

“I think interviewing fighters after a brutal loss is kinda sketchy, but I was also thinking that it’s possible that this may be the last time we see DC in the octagon. I love DC, and I would never want to put him in a bad position, but I made a judgment call and felt this would be alright.

"Whatever he decides to do from here on out the man is a future Hall of Famer.”

Last edited:
You are truly the worst troll currently on these forums, not funny in the least and very obvious. Autistic attempts at trolling
I'll be honest, that post amused me. I don't get how anyone can stay on the "Costa is a babe" bandwagon until he buzz his hair though. It looked awful during the walkouts and it was even worse in the third round.

The man needs to let it go, that hair is gone.

I like Rogan but why did he look like he was wearing a cheap Target dress shirt? The man is filthy rich you think he could afford a nice tailored suit. I'm surprised he wasn't wearing a fanny pack. Come on Joe who is letting you out of the house looking like that?

I'll be honest, that post amused me. I don't get how anyone can stay on the "Costa is a babe" bandwagon until he buzz his hair though. It looked awful during the walkouts and it was even worse in the third round.

The man needs to let it go, that hair is gone.

It looked good during the walkout. I thought he may have gone with some 'dark brown' Toppik prior to the walkouts, but unfortunately as soon as he began to perspire early in the second it became obvious that he has a serious problem on his hands.

Interesting to see what he does with it going forward.

I like Rogan but why did he look like he was wearing a cheap Target dress shirt? The man is filthy rich you think he could afford a nice tailored suit. I'm surprised he wasn't wearing a fanny pack. Come on Joe who is letting you out of the house looking like that?

Wearing suits sucks. He’d rather be comfortable.

Why do you care about a man's hair so much? Seems like the absolute least important part of martial arts.

He doesn't look comfortable stuffed in to that shirt. His body is too big for his frame. Must be all that elk he eats lol 10 lbs of sausage stuffed in to a 5 lb sack.

Veiny phallus +1 brah. Also Rogan is an adult and can elect to interview whoever he wants

Deja vu?
Didnt he tell.this exact thing after the jones tko and numerous other times..

good friend indeed...

He was at a UFC event filled with drunken trash.
Thats why

It looked good during the walkout. I thought he may have gone with some 'dark brown' Toppik prior to the walkouts, but unfortunately as soon as he began to perspire early in the second it became obvious that he has a serious problem on his hands.

Interesting to see what he does with it going forward.

Hey I use dark brown toppik and that hurts my feelings bro

“Congrats to Stipe Miocic for regaining his crown and cementing his legacy as a legend! Some people were confused as to why I interviewed DC after the fight because I’ve publicly stated that I don’t think it’s a good idea to interview fighters after they’ve been KO’ed.

"I think most of what happened to DC was those brutal body shots, and although Stipe dropped him with head shots he was never out cold, and seemed clear-headed after he stood up and the results were announced to the crowd and Stipe got the belt given to him. The UFC asked for an interview, and I asked DC if he was ok with it, and he said, 'Yes.'

“I think interviewing fighters after a brutal loss is kinda sketchy, but I was also thinking that it’s possible that this may be the last time we see DC in the octagon. I love DC, and I would never want to put him in a bad position, but I made a judgment call and felt this would be alright.

"Whatever he decides to do from here on out the man is a future Hall of Famer.”

How great is it that a few years ago he said no way would he ever do it again, and he's done it several times since.

We need Rogan to explain Miocic's interview, not DC's.

Next time I need a secure password I'm gonna ask Miocic to say "banana" then type down whatever he says.

Back