Reminder: Jones vs Miocic was in the works for UFC 218 after jones KO’d DC

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...-vs-stipe-miocic-ufc-218-failed-drug-test/amp

“We were talking about Jones fighting at heavyweight,” UFC president Dana White said in Las Vegas on Tuesday, hours after news broke that Jones had tested positive for anabolic steroid turinabol in an in-competition test.

Would that fight be against heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic?

“Probably,” White confirmed.

Wow, Jones truly is fearless. After knocking out DC he was in talks to face the most accomplished UFC Heavyweight. Just goes to show, he is simply waiting for Dana and Co. to cough up that McGregor money for him to take his GOAT talents to the HW division.

I think it’s fair to say we need to see Miocic beat Jones before we can crown him the #1 GOAT. Until then, we know who runs this game.
<JonesLaugh>

Taking about things means nothing

Yeah , jones talked a lot about heavyweight

He also talks about Jesus, not having a drug problem, not having an alcohol problem...

Coming soon to the HW division:

636716505881893926_str04-eye-dressings_web.jpg

Jones lacks the balls to ever fight at HW.

giphy.gif

Stipe... Pretty sure Jones wanted Brock to get his asskicked by someone 50 pounds less or something.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

"I’ve been the light heavyweight champion for almost my entire MMA career, never have I moved up to challenge a heavyweight champion. I’m simply not interested in it right now, never seriously have been."

All talk. Jones is scared to move up.

Back