Jorge Masvidal Talks Contract Negotiations, Nate Diaz NEXT and more

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Jorge Masvidal chats with the press backstage at UFC 241, where he was called out by Nate Diaz.

Also, if you enjoyed what you saw here, don't forget to like and subscribe to our youtube channel. I still can't say much about the growing future of Sherdog, but I can tell you that we will continue to have great coverage like this as long as we have your support.

Diaz vs Masvidal… both are so hot right now. Actually think this one could top the fights from last night. Bringing back the East Coast vs West Coast Gangsters!!!

Hell yes, Masvidal vs Nate Diaz I'm down with that.

2 old school guys throwing down....

UFC prob gonna make that deal. Keeps them both busy while Colby loses to Usman.

Man I understand why ppl would want this match, and I would watch it, but I'm just not hyped about it

Nate vs Jorge would be a great fight, but I dont get why Jorge thinks he has all sorts of leverage now, he's talking about get the cheque book out etc yes he had 2 good wins, but he isnt someone who made the UFC tons of money where he can tell the UFC what he wants. Dana will tell him who to fight, what he will get paid and he will sign lol

Diaz vs Masvidal… both are so hot right now. Actually think this one could top the fights from last night. Bringing back the East Coast vs West Coast Gangsters!!!
I wasn't really up for it until finding that both fighters were very open to it. If they want it, I'm game.

UFC prob gonna make that deal. Keeps them both busy while Colby loses to Usman.
As soon as it was floated into the air by Diaz, I knew that it would most likely happen.

Also, if you enjoyed what you saw here, don't forget to like and subscribe to our youtube channel
Didn't even know there was a Sherdog youtube channel. Subbed..

This. But watch Dana fuck it up by lowballing them.

This is going to be a war, can't wait

Nate fully legitimized Jorge Saturday night, these two fightin will surely be a huge draw, Nate and Jorge taking over the UFC for the real belt, baddest muthafucka title!

Usman who?

Back