Nate just killed Leon Edwards career

Übermacht

ἅπαξ λεγόμενον
@Brown
Reaction score
A fight against Street Jesus was Leon's only chance to become somewhat relevant and now Nate put his boring ass back on the prelims where it belongs. Poor dude can't catch a break LOOOL.

Leon Bedwards because he makes people fall asleep with his boring fight style.

A fight against Street Jesus was Leon's only chance to become somewhat relevant and now Nate put his boring ass back on the prelims where it belongs. Poor dude can't catch a break LOOOL.
Good, boring fighters should not be rewarded in prize fighting. Guys like Colby and Floyd earn their checks because they make up for it with A-level trash talk and heel'ing. Leon is just boring in and out of the octagon.

Fook Leona Edwards, nobody give a shit about that clown, Nate vs Masvidal is what should be next and everybody wants it too. Leona cN continue fighting on FB prelims for all we care

Edwards was never getting Masvidal. He'll get Woodley or Wonderboy next.

A far less exciting fighter... yes. But I think it's clear Edwards would likely beat either Nate or Jorge.

Street Jesus already took Leons soul

GSP did that for almost 10 years, and noone seemed to complain...
I'd say 40% of this forum complained after every GSP decision. He left on a high note by returning and knocking out Bisping so it neutralized the years of sour taste he left with his safe approach.

FAKE THUG Leon taking L’s to REAL Gangsters like Mas now Nayt LOL

Hes going to get Woodley. Battle for the most boring black fighter in the sport

Leon Bedwards because he makes people fall asleep with his boring fight style.

So a successful martial artist can't succeed at their career despite winning almost 10 fights in a row cause you find their fight style boring. And this is a POSITIVE thing? Like, wtf.

That’s what I was thinking the whole time that he was calling out Maz and Maz was wanting it.

Means Leon gets a co main on another euro trash card lol

Didn't used to like Edwards now I'm kinda starting to feel sorry for him.. He's just not what the company is looking for despite his long win streak.

Back