They both got overconfident and knocked out for it, trilogy fight is needed

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stipe was pressing forward showing little concern about DC in the first fight and got knocked out.

DC was having success and decided to drop his hands not wrestle and walk down a much bigger (not heavier, it’s not the same thing) opponent with a huge reach advantage and proceeded to engage him very carelessly in the pocket.

Now they both know they can knock each other out I think a trilogy is warranted. Stipe basically used the Homer Simpson method to win last night he got his ass whooped.

Winner gets Werdum?

Stipe won the story

That's the most important thing in life after not being bald and being 6'0 at least

Talking about overconfident his loss to Stipe was embarrassing. Winner gets to fight Ngannou.
I just want to see more comical knockouts, so I guess yeah, I do want to see winner versus Ngannou.

Trilogy makes sense on this one. No on needs fucking Jones/DC 3.

No Stipe should hold out for the money fight with Brock

Agreed.

Obesity & Eye Pokes VS Eating Clean Shots & Not Using the Reach

It's 1:1 at the moment, a trilogy would settle this.

That's the opposite of what he did.

He switched it up to great success.
DC was already gassed Stipe could have started punching his knee cap if he wanted at that point. He got his ass WHOOPED 90%+ of the fight.

Stipe should make Cormier wait as Cormier made him wait.
Stipe had more of a right with his top # of title defenses at heavyweight. Cormier never had UFC belt at heavyweight previously AND he only had the LHW belt because of Jones' mess ups.

Back