Is Jack supposed to be an ominous homage to GSP?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Like GSP he also happens to be Canadian and in the original series, he was the main antagonist but of course their father is the central antagonist of the series. I say back handed because of the anabolic he uses before the match. Its just that he is an MMA champion, looks similar to GSP and is Canadian.

Difference is that GSP is clean and is a classy guy but Jack is sadistic and a steroid freak!

giphy.gif

That jack hammer tribute was more exciting than any GSP fight.

Wtf are you talking about?

Wtf are you talking about?

His name is Jack Hanma. He was an antagonist in the old series of Baki but now is a supporting character. His background is similar to GSP in some ways. I thought maybe he is a homage but am not sure so I had to ask.

Like GSP he also happens to be Canadian and in the original series, he was the main antagonist but of course their father is the central antagonist of the series. I say back handed because of the anabolic he uses before the match. Its just that he is an MMA champion, looks similar to GSP and is Canadian.

Difference is that GSP is clean and is a classy guy but Jack is sadistic and a steroid freak!

what is this anime called? Looks fun!

what is this anime called? Looks fun!

Its called Baki the grappler. Originally came out in early 2000s but then after two seasons the anime took a major hiatus until almost two decades later. The manga is still going so tons of storylines to cover.

Its called Baki the grappler. Originally came out in early 2000s but then after two seasons the anime took a major hiatus until almost two decades later. The manga is still going so tons of storylines to cover.
thanks! Will check it out

They look similar because of their disproportionate delts, informally known as "3d delts".
It a clear sign of anabolic steroid use, since there is a higher concentration of androgen receptors on your delts and traps.
This is common knowledge to anyone who lifts.
Thanks for the insight. Cool that you have friends that lift.

They look similar because of their disproportionate delts, informally known as "3d delts".
It a clear sign of anabolic steroid use, since there is a higher concentration of androgen receptors on your delts and traps.
This is common knowledge to anyone who lifts.

GSP developed those delts during his years as a garbage man. Garbage arms, garbage delts.

This is common knowledge to anyone who slings garbage.

Fuck outta here with that weeb shit.

acting like anyone would actually know what you were talking about....

Back