Here comes the "Eyepoke Express" (again)

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The only reason why DC starched Stipe the first time was because of eye pokes."

"The only reason DC was winning the first 2 rounds of the rematch was because of eye pokes."

"The only reason why Romero was having any success against Costa was because of the eye poke (in round 3)."

Here comes the "Eyepoke Express" (again)

Not the only reason, but it is asinine to ignore them as if they did not contribute on all 3 examples you gave.

Only guys who have never been eyepoked in a fight think that eyepokes are just an excuse.

You can't say DC's eyepokes didn't have an impact in both fights. In the first fight, Stipe's eyes were all busted up and he hadn't really been hit with much until the KO

Did Stipe say anything about eyepokes?

Stipe is a real man, who never blames others for his losses.

His coach did say that Stipe worked on turning his head inside to avoid eye pokes this time, so there's that.

Salty DC/Romero fan still butthurt they were wrong

Ah, salty and butthurt. Can you throw in a side of "triggered" and "cucked" for good measure? I'll give you a few minutes to consult your 4chan recipe book, Reddit thesaurus, and/or Youtube Comment user manual.

Wrestlers and their love affair with touching hands (hand-checking or whatever term is applicable) clearly seems to lead to this as the biggest offenders are wrestler-base guys.

Ah, salty and butthurt. Can you throw in a side of "triggered" and "cucked" for good measure? I'll give you a few minutes to consult your 4chan recipe book, Reddit thesaurus, and/or Youtube Comment user manual.
No need you're doing a good job of doing it for me.

It is interesting that a lot of Sherdoggers act like DC's eyepokes are not a big deal and then say that picograms of some metabolite is a game-changer

Back