SUPERPREDAT0R

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he poke Miocic again twice this fighting

In first fight he poke twice due one right before KO

Did dc become double champ by being dirty cheating

I like DC, but the eyepokes were dirty as hell

he was never a double champ. He was a placeholder for a paper belt @ LHW, never the lineal champion

I never realized he was a dirty fighter until that blatant thumb to the eye gouge.

Dirty = Intentional...It was an accident...

I thought the eyepoke in the first fight was a fluke, but nah, that shit was premeditated. They were blatant this time around.
Makes sense why, it's easy to turn a quick otherwise harmless range-finding jab into a debilitating weapon that can affect the fighter well beyond their time in the cage.

Not retiring and taking this fight was the worst decision DC ever made. Not because he lost but because it shows the kind of person he really is when things go south.

You have Sherdogs best gimmick but have a restriction on your profile.

I don't know how parents let this man teach their children! What kind of role model is he?!

I used to respect DC and bought into his good guy image, but trying to make a fighter go blind with an illegal technique is dirty AF.

I don't know why refs allowed dc to not close his hands he did the same shit in all his fights. People claiming that jones is a dirty fighter but daniel does the same shit over and over again

But tried to capitalize on an accidental foul. it's fair game, but dirty and lacked a great deal of sportmanship

The UFC in general lacks sportsmanship....there are individuals that carry themselves in a sportsman like manner, but the organization as a whole sold out some time ago for an entertainment model...

I don't know why refs allowed dc to not close his hands he did the same shit in all his fights. People claiming that jones is a dirty fighter but daniel does the same shit over and over again
I agree and find it funny how DC is so critical of Jones and pretends to be against cheating but cheats himself. With that said most fighters cheat so I find it funny how people look at guys who get popped for peds differently. Eye pokes, low blows, grabbing the cage etc.. It's all cheating, I find accidentally poking somebody in the eye about as believable as accidentally injecting yourself with steroids.

I agree and find it funny how DC is so critical of Jones and pretends to be against cheating but cheats himself. With that said most fighters cheat so I find it funny how people look at guys who get popped for peds differently. Eye pokes, low blows, grabbing the cage etc.. It's all cheating, I find accidentally poking somebody in the eye about as believable as accidentally injecting yourself with steroids.

I remember one card he was announcing on and there was a fence grab. He said something like "everybody knows it's illegal, but, if the referee doesn't SEE it, heh heh heh..." With a tone of voice that had a very approving and knowing wink to it, if that makes any sense. I bet he doesn't even think of it as cheating, but (as they say) "veteran moves."

I don't even think it would be as bad if he didn't whine so much about Jones being a cheater.

Back