So now that both MIOCIC AND DC have legit KO losses...

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Can lwe allow now admit, like grown ups, that's FEFORS run was UNLIKE anythig EVER In combat sports?!!??
Hunt
Nog
Randleman
Cro cop3a7939787ccf0c8a4705c3859782b7e9.jpg
Sylvia
Arlovski
Schilt
Rodgers
All fuckin killers at HW in their primes and none even wobbled Fedor, muh less KTFO.

Fedor fought alot of cans mixed in

Prime Fedor is a huge test for anyone.

Fedor fought Japanese cans and likely juiced. Not only that, but when he was half DC's age, he was getting his ass kicked left and right by middleweights and light heavyweights. Fedor is like bottom 10 of HW all time greats

Fedor is a tomato can.

Fedor fought Japanese cans and likely juiced. Not only that, but when he was half DC's age, he was getting his ass kicked left and right by middleweights and light heavyweights. Fedor is like bottom 10 of HW all time greats
What an endoctrinated UFC fanatic.

What an endoctrinated UFC fanatic.
*indoctrinated

And no, just an intelligent fight fan that has been watching this sport for decades and doesn't fall in love with moderately successful fat Russians

Fedor and DC are similar in a lot of ways. The thing that tips the favor to Fedor was his stoic nature, while DC let his emotions and ego get the better of him.

I love Fedor. One of my favorite fighters of all time. His fans are extremely delusional and like to ignore his years after pride where he was far from the best. You guys pretend like that shit just didnt happen.

Sure, but he was wobbled severely against Fujita and came back, thats part of the reason he was great. Its his ability to survive those adverse moments for a decade that makes him the GOAT. Spectacular enigma before Werdum.

Edit: Cro Cop clipped him with his left high too that put him dangerously backpedalling.

Fedor fought alot of cans mixed in

True, but unlike other goats, at least he crushed his cans when he was in his prime...

OP is right. Those guys mentioned didn't wobble Fedor, but Fujita made him do that fish dance.

TanPerkyKoala.gif

Can lwe allow now admit, like grown ups, that's FEFORS run was UNLIKE anythig EVER In combat sports?!!??
Hunt
Nog
Randleman
Cro copView attachment 632199
Sylvia
Arlovski
Schilt
Rodgers
All fuckin killers at HW in their primes and none even wobbled Fedor, muh less KTFO.
HE WAS ON STEROIDS. Go watch European news and hate more catholic people

*indoctrinated

And no, just an intelligent fight fan that has been watching this sport for decades and doesn't fall in love with moderately successful fat Russians
I misspelled it. My bad, I meant indoctrinated fool

I love Fedor. One of my favorite fighters of all time. His fans are extremely delusional and like to ignore his years after pride where he was far from the best. You guys pretend like that shit just didnt happen.

Most fighters continue fighting well past their primes. Sucks, but it's true. But we're not going to sit here and act like Ali isn't the GOAT HW boxer because he lost 3 of his last 4 fights or that Anderson Silva isn't the MW GOAT because he's 1-6-1 over the past 6 years.

Hunt
Nog
Randleman
Sylvia
Arlovski
Schilt
Rodgers

Unlike anything in MMA maybe. But Fedor's record is nowhere near the greatest run in Combat sports. For example, Boxing has a few undefeated fighters who had better runs than Fedor in their respective Combat sport. Rocky Marciano was 49-0 and Floyd Mayweather 50-0. & Floyd's resume is filled with many future Hall of Famers and killers like Pacquiao, Canelo, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton, De La Hoya, Gatti, Corrales, etc. Most of the boxing greats have better runs in their respective sport than Fedor.

Last edited:
Most fighters continue fighting well past their primes. Sucks, but it's true. But we're not going to sit here and act like Ali isn't the GOAT HW boxer because he lost 3 of his last 4 fights or that Anderson Silva isn't the MW GOAT because he's 1-6-1 over the past 6 years.
Yeah so the same argument could be made that DC was past his prime and thats why he lost to stipe and even jones so those losses dont count according to that logic.

What cans did Fedor fight ? He fought a few early in his career, at his peak the only real can he fought was Zulu. I wouldn't call Ogawa a can.

Fedor fought 6 years of full mma before going to complete shit at 33.

He's 6-5 in commissioned fights.

Better lookin belt tho lol.

Hunt
Nog
Randleman
Sylvia
Arlovski
Schilt
Rodgers
Fedors record first off was padded up until his 15th fight. He fought guys with more losses than wins, or only losses and no wins, go look at his stats. Quite a few to this day fought 1 time and dont even have a photo.
Brett Rodgers was a SAMS club forklift driver, Fedor never should have lost the first round lol

Fedor was Russian and I am unwilling to accept that he was the only Russian athlete in history to not use performance enhancing drugs. Especially when youre the #1 guy in Pride and the presidents good buddy, who provided the entire Russian olympic team with roids hence why they got kicked out. In PRIDE they basically gave PED's out to fighters like free condoms.

Back