Starting to feel really bad about Tony Ferguson

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Seeing Nate call out Jorge instead of Tony was saddening. He was right there in the crowd

Tony isn’t liked by anyone besides a few hardcores. The guy might be the best 155 in the history of MMA and no one cares about him. Not to mention he’s amazing to watch, pure entertainment.

Nate vs Tony would be a great fight and I’d have Tony out lasting Nate and choking him unconscious.

The UFC and the bald goof need to get behind Tony more. He needs to be guaranteed the winner of Khabib and Dustin at the very least.

War Tony!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares, Tony shouldn't be fighting anybody next other than the Khabib / Poirier winner. Be patient.

Why would Tony Ferguson fight Nate Diaz at 170 lbs when he could have a TS at 155 in early 2020

Seeing Nate call out Jorge instead of Tony was saddening. He was right there in the crowd

Tony isn’t liked by anyone besides a few hardcores. The guy might be the 155 in the history of MMA and no one cares about him. Not to mention he’s amazing to watch, pure entertainment.

Nate vs Tony would be a great fight and I’d have Tony out lasting Nate and choking him unconscious.

The UFC and the bald goof need to get behind Tony more. He needs to be guaranteed the winner of Khabib and Dustin at the very least.

War Tony!
different division pal

Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with hitto lol

<TheWire1>

different division pal
Tony has said repeatedly he wants to fight at 170, he could easily make it

He has the longest winning streak and he can’t even get called out for any big money fights, or even a guaranteed title shot

<2><2>

Nate wants to try his hand at WW. He should be calling out the other fighters in that division. Why would he call out a guy fighting at LW?

I would love to see that fight at either weight. But the only way it makes sense for Tony if Khabib gets injured after beating Pourier.

I've been predicting for a while that Tony is not going to get the shot vs khabib/porier. Just a feeling I have

He's avoided because he's better than everyone, but doesn't have anything they want. If he had the belt, he'd get called out all the time.

Nate shouldn't be his focus anyway.

Tony is basically the GGG of MMA.

Fighting him is too much risk, not enough reward, and both are in their late 30's by the time the popular fighters fight them.

I think it had to do more with the weightclass. Tony is in LW while Jorge is in WW.
Btw, I'd like this fight as well but I don't think Nate will return to LW (who knows though).

Edit: Just saw your other post. Are you sure Tony wants to fight in WW?

Why would WME, a sports "entertainment" company, want such an unmarketable fighter headlining a major card when they have more lucrative options? He is a great fighter but money repellent,

They will age Tony out of MMA.

Nate appears to be looking to fight at 170 for the time being. Plus Tony destroys Nate. Tony shouldn’t be fighting anyone except the Khabib/Poirier winner. A Tony vs Nate fight really makes no sense.

Nate appears to be looking to fight at 170 for the time being. Plus Tony destroys Nate. Tony shouldn’t be fighting anyone except the Khabib/Poirier winner. A Tony vs Nate fight really makes no sense.
That is what I mean, Tony won't be fighting the winner of Khabib/Dustin. Dana get's asked about that often and he never gives a straight answer. Tony isn't getting any younger either.

Masvidal is a better, more winnable fight for Nate than Tony is, in my opinion. I don't think Ferguson is going to take any fight that's not the Khabib/Dustin winner.

another trophy on the wall

67567567567.JPG

+

D_tqqvVWwAYTyqC

Last edited:
Tony wouldn't take that fight so what's the point?

Last I checked Tony is fighting at 155 and Nate is at 170. As such Nate is calling out 170 pounders. He said in recent interviews that he will not be going back to 155.

TS a bit confused?????

And Ferguson choking out Nate? Lol not a chance in hell.

Back