McGregor, what will he do next?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I used to be a big McGregor fan and have defended him on here for years, but this guy has become a real clown-show

Even after the Khabib fight, he got beat up and pretty much humiliated by Khabib, I gave him a pass thinking, give him some time and he'll be back and will have a rematch with Khabib. The bus thing, his trash talk, his dodgy tattoos and everything, I always forgave him.

But, his throwing a fans phone and his recent antic of punching an old man at a bar is just too much.

Even reading his comments on his facebook page, people are just ripping him left and right. <Lmaoo>

I just can't forgive this guy anymore. His fights were really exciting and the build up, hype train was fun, the UFC is not as exciting without him ... but now, I just don't even care.

He hasn't fought for years and now he's just becoming a clown.

What next? Kicking a pregnant woman? Killing a puppy?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Conor Is a DNB at this point, he won't do shit expect talk nonsense on Twitter and being drunk

Whatever the fuck he wants

hqdefault.jpg

Bald, get a pot belly, and remember the good ol days.

Beating up some woman seems like the next logical step.

Unfortunately for Conor, the only way he has been relevant lately is through his evil shenanigans, and not through what made him famous in the first place, which was being a top level fighter, and a damn entertaining one at that. Whats even more unfortunate, is that he’s probably drifting farther away from what made him great, and will keep overcompensating with foolish behavior. If I was him, I would get back to fighting ASAP, while he’s still a big enough needle mover to make the big cash. The whiskey well will dry up eventually. He needs to stay relevant fighting or he’ll end up broke trying to do reality shows. Stop doing blow or you’ll end up like BJ. Not trying to preach just being real.

Unfortunately for Conor, the only way he has been relevant lately is through his evil shenanigans, and not through what made him famous in the first place, which was being a top level fighter, and a damn entertaining one at that. Whats even more unfortunate, is that he’s probably drifting farther away from what made him great, and will keep overcompensating with foolish behavior. If I was him, I would get back to fighting ASAP, while he’s still a big enough needle mover to make the big cash. The whiskey well will dry up eventually. He needs to stay relevant fighting or he’ll end up broke trying to do reality shows. Stop doing blow or you’ll end up like BJ. Not trying to preach just being real.

Conor has so much money he doesn't need to fight at all plus some fighters can make money and keep grinding like Marvin Hagler ,Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather. Conor is done

Team up with Jon Jones on a humanitarian mission to Africa where they will roundhouse kick some starving babies in their swollen belly's.

Stay tuned for my book Conor What Happened? coming out in the next 3-5 years after his drug-related death or life inprisonment.

Conor has so much money he doesn't need to fight at all plus some fighters can make money and keep grinding like Marvin Hagler ,Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather. Conor is done
Maybe, but he seems like the type that will blow through all his money, either from drugs, women, expensive lawsuits, or all of the above. Money won’t last forever if he is living beyond his means. I could be wrong of course. Maybe he’s all set for life, in which good for him. But I imagine that limelight can be addicting for a guy like Conor. He seems to feed off of it. I would rather see him get it by wrecking someone in the cage, and not the train wreck he’s been lately outside of it.

What will he do next? I'm going to go out on a limb here and go with "something stupid". He seems to have a talent for that.

Hes done. I recently rewatched some old fights of his and had forgotten how good he once was. His entire style is all about timing and rhythm, which are the first things to go if you don't actively fight. If he would go back to fighting 3 or 4 times a year he might get it back, but thats never going to happen.

While shopping, he'll see a 90 yr old woman grabbing a whiskey bottle that isn't Proper 12. Conor will rage, grab her cane and shatter it in a million pieces before screaming, "Crawl back to your shit hole, ya decrepit cunt!"

Back