Media Stipe’s walkout music

Lol MGK, I know he’s from Cleveland but Stipe could’ve repped Bone Thugs instead.

>MGK

Stipe can’t stop takin L’s... even when he wins

<36>

Isn't that always his walkout song? Stipe should pick another song for once, however, he doesn't really strike me as a man with musical taste.

As a Clevelander, I apologize for MGK. Stipe’s walkout music is probably the only thing I don’t like about him. As an OG, Bone thugs would’ve been the way to go if you have to go hip hop. I would prefer some old school Mushroomhead if he insists on Cleveland music. But whatever gets him ready to fight I guess.

As a Clevelander, I apologize for MGK. Stipe’s walkout music is probably the only thing I don’t like about him. As an OG, Bone thugs would’ve been the way to go if you have to go hip hop. I would prefer some old school Mushroomhead if he insists on Cleveland music. But whatever gets him ready to fight I guess.

It ain't the greatest music I agree. But. Spooky little piano riff, big thumping beat and not much else...it kind of fits Stipe, the self-described "basic bitch." And the two of them are on friendly terms so loyalty gets dragged into the decision, and you know how Stipe is about loyalty. I'd rather he went with Bad Motherfucker if it had to be MGK...but good luck trying to get a clean version to use.

Back