Paulo Costa proved he at least belongs top 5

colorado

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
We all already know that Romero is a beast and this fight was more about Paulo showing if he belongs. . I scored it a split decision

Notes:
-Paulo can take the shots
-Paulo can reverse TDS
-Paulo is a strong human being
-Paulo has that moving forward pressure that is hard to keep up with.

If he can add a bit more technique and gas to his game I give him a great chance vs the Bobby knuckles.

We all already know that Romero is a beast and this fight was more about Paulo showing if he belongs. . I scored it a split decision

Notes:
-Paulo can take the shots
-Paulo can reverse TDS
-Paulo is a strong human being
-Paulo has that moving forward pressure that is hard to keep up with.

If he can add a bit more technique and gas to his game I give him a great chance vs the Bobby knuckles.
I had to punch a dude in the chest after he said Costa could move up and beat Jon Jones.
When I got up off the floor minutes later I told him why he wouldnt.

How do you score it a split decision yourself? How many people do you have in your head?

How do you score it a split decision yourself? How many people do you have in your head?
It is called self criticism. Not everyone digest information and seems things as yourself.

Dana already has a boner to give him a title shot....

he will be fighting the winner of Whittaker vs Israel....

The amount of imbeciles who are declaring fights should have been split decisions is really starting to drive him out of my mind....

How dumb can one be? It's fucking crazy just how many people who watch this sport really don't seem to understand what's going on.

Yeah. He beat a top contender so of course.

Top 5 is not a location, like Texas. It's a relative list.

Give us your top 5 for fucksake. Show us he's in it.

I agree. It should be Whittaker, Israel, Costa, Romero, Gastelum, and Hermansson (if you don't count the champ as "#1" because the "top 5" is a "contenders" list).

And Israel isn't necessarily better than Romero & Costa, but these things are situational, he moved up when the others were stagnant, and it all usually gets sorted out in real time eventually.

Back