News Conor McGregor's punch victim 'couldn't leave home for week because of his face'

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregors-punch-victim-couldnt-18955812
Speaking to the Irish Sunday Mirror, his pal said: “He was sitting having a few pints and minding his own business.

“He was having his pint when McGregor came in and offered everyone a drink of his whiskey.

“A few had it but this man doesn’t drink shorts at all.

“However, Conor insisted he take it and when he refused a second time McGregor wasn’t impressed.

“Next thing he punched him in the side of the face. He didn’t feel the pain of it at the time but the next day he was in bits. It was a proper hard hit.

“His face was very sore. He was very shaken by the whole thing and didn’t leave his house for days.

“At the end of the day he doesn’t want an apology or any money, he just wants justice for what happened to him.

“He didn’t even realise McGregor was in the pub until he was standing up beside him.

“Everyone in the pub was shocked by what had happened and couldn’t believe it.”

giphy.gif

Phew, for a moment I thought Conor had become pillow fisted. Glad to hear this isn't the case.

“He didn’t feel the pain of it at the time but the next day” HE REALIZED HE MAY HAVE A NICE LAWSUIT COMING.

“It was a proper hard hit.”
Yeah, a whole proper 12.

“He didn’t feel the pain of it at the time but the next day” HE REALIZED HE MAY HAVE A NICE LAWSUIT COMING.

“It was a proper hard hit.”
Yeah, a whole proper 12.
Actually, not that uncommon to not feel the full effect of a punch to the face until hours or a day later. You think, “meh, wasn’t so bad.” Next day you can’t open your mouth to eat... but this is sherdog where everyone is a top tier fighter so I guess you already knew that.

I'd rather a punch in the face than drink that shit.

Conor must have offered him millions to say that so he could keep his reputation.

Where were these news articles 5 months ago? oh yeh, the video was released and
giphy.gif

Again, absolute scumbag move by Conor.

If he had any integrity, he'd find this man, get down on his hands and knees and kiss his feet, beg for forgiveness, and cut him a LARGE check.

Conor must have offered him millions to say that so he could keep his reputation.
No.. his lawyer did so he can collect his "up to 100k." He should of claimed spinal damage and PTSD or does TS not understand how lawsuits work. You're a dope TS. And I'm sure that punch did make his head sore. I punch myself all the time when I gamble and I'm pretty sure I have permanent soft spots in my skull. So hard my ex would bear hug me my knuckles are sharp and deep. "At least Conor hit him hard, and the old man was hurting for a week," the most pathetic last ditch effort from his psychotic fans I could've imagined.

Actually, not that uncommon to not feel the full effect of a punch to the face until hours or a day later. You think, “meh, wasn’t so bad.” Next day you can’t open your mouth to eat... but this is sherdog where everyone is a top tier fighter so I guess you already knew that.
Don't be a dumbass. The guy is looking for a pay day

No.. his lawyer did so he can collect his "up to 100k." He should of claimed spinal damage and PTSD or does TS not understand how lawsuits work. You're a dope TS. And I'm sure that punch did make his head sore. I punch myself all the time when I gamble and I'm pretty sure I have permanent soft spots in my skull. So hard my ex would bear hug me my knuckles are sharp and deep. "At least Conor hit him hard," the last ditch effort from his psychotic fans.

That explains so much

Dont be like that
Its all the Conor fans has left.. This and his money

That explains so much
Like what. My prose is much better than yours. I'm much more cerebral than you. I'm much more articulate. I would decimate you in an argument. I'm pre-accepted into Berkeley with a 3.9. I'm the greatest UFC gambler in history. What does it explain exactly? How smart do you need me to be?

No.. his lawyer did so he can collect his "up to 100k." He should of claimed spinal damage and PTSD or does TS not understand how lawsuits work. You're a dope TS. And I'm sure that punch did make his head sore. I punch myself all the time when I gamble and I'm pretty sure I have permanent soft spots in my skull. So hard my ex would bear hug me my knuckles are sharp and deep. "At least Conor hit him hard, and the old man was hurting for a week," the most pathetic last ditch effort from his psychotic fans I could've imagined.

Go try and get attention somewhere elsewhere

Sherdoggers are idiots. Or maybe I should say Americans are idiots.

This didn't take place in the USA. The guy's not a US citizen. There's no money to be made getting punched in the face. Only Americans think "I made it" when they get punched in the face.

I bought a bottle of Proper12 online, it is ok with coke, but not up to the quality of a sipping whisky

And why not? Someone gets up to you and just punches you in the face would you let that slide? And remember this is an old person.

By the statement he doesnt seem to want money but even if that would be absolutely in his rights.

Back