Cejudo praised for adapting and finishing Moraes but the same ppl shit on Stipe for the same thing

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lol wtf? Cejudo was getting beat badly by moraes and he overcame and adapted to beat a tired Moraes. Amazing finish.

Stipe loses the first 2, adapts, finds the left body hook and keeps working it since Cormier wasnt defending. Hurts a tired Cormier and finishes him in what I consider one of the best wins of 2019. Great fight IQ and great performance.

No one is shitting on Stipe for adapting. People are shitting on him because he fought DCs game for 3 rounds. Everyone is giving him props for adapting

How do you know it's the same people?

Stipe took Cormier down, ripped left hooks to his liver and finished him

Don't worry, Stipe got himself more fans tonight. The haters create fans.

I made a post in another thread comparing it to that fight actually. Fight IQ is a helluva thing when shit hits the fan.

Lol wtf? Cejudo was getting beat badly by moraes and he overcame and adapted to beat a tired Moraes. Amazing finish.

Stipe loses the first 2, adapts, finds the left body hook and keeps working it since Cormier wasnt defending. Hurts a tired Cormier and finishes him in what I consider one of the best wins of 2019. Great fight IQ and great performance.

Cejudo getting beat badly by moraes???

LOL. wtf?!

Back