Beside hendricks vs Gsp is stipe vs dc one of the most undeserving wins?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Stipe’s face went thru a meat grinder and he looked out struck and out wrestled. He pulled off a lucky punch and now he will duck dc until he’s 45. I can’t think of another title fight where the winner was so undeserving.

Man I am a huge DC fan but a lot of you dude's are pathetic AF.

That was a great win for Stipe he adapted really well. Give him some credit jeez.

Shut the fuck up Donny

How are you undeserving if you knock the other guy out? Its not like DC tripped into the punch

Don't get what fight people are watching, Stipe was hitting DC all along

Undeserving by beating the champion, makes sense.

Keep Cormier’s dick in ya mouth, and keep Stipe out it

Don't get what fight people are watching, Stipe was hitting DC all along
Got that right, they cant have heard his corner say to him" put ya damn hands up' on several occassions.
Before that DC stood there using his face as a defence

Stipe’s face went thru a meat grinder and he looked out struck and out wrestled. He pulled off a lucky punch and now he will duck dc until he’s 45. I can’t think of another title fight where the winner was so undeserving.

yeah all those punches to the body was really lucky....
You could see it was the beginning of the end.

And how the fuck is a finish an undeserving win?

Lol bitter fanboy.

DC is an eye poking cheat, so sweet for him to get KO'd. At least he didn't cry this time.

Back