Anyone wants to see Diaz vs. Masvidal?

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone wants to see Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz fight, and whoever wins will face the winner of Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington title fight?

Yeah everyone wants to see that. Usman and Colby beat them both though

Sure. Works for me. LOL @ Leon. Dude's gonna take another three piece and a soda with this deal he's about to get.

No, no one wants to see it because we like shitty fights and hate good ones.

Of course.

Just imagine the conferences with these two.

The realest mofos in MMA right now.

It is main event worthy, but the UFC will make it a 3 round affair and Screw it up.

Nope, I hate being entertained from pre-fight to post-fight.

Duh, both come to fight and have that heart (+ chins)

I can see it turning into a straight boxing match or something, but however it'd go would be pretty amazing.

Everyone except Leon Edwards, who somewhere earlier broke every television within a five mile radius when Nate called out Jorge.

Imagine if Nate beats Jorge and then faces Usman
{<jordan}

2bhAX3oqGmpjnmvVCCos8ER6NWUHFn_9a-9bNyw7Rzg.gif

Rory%252520Macdonald%252520Suplex%252520vs%252520Nate%252520Diaz.gif

At first I didn't want these guys to fight cause they are the two standup OG's ( Real Ni$$az ) of their generation in the game. But I know these guys respect each other as fighters and as men (Real G shit). They're not about that fuck shit like some other dudes. ( I ain't even gonna say that bums name but he can keep playing with them watermelons) This would be a great fight to let the OG's show 'em how its done.

Anyone wants to see Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz fight, and whoever wins will face the winner of Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington title fight?
Masvidal is gonna run through diaz and flatline him in the first

Back