Lmao at Stipe being declared the GOAT

Lando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rogan embarrassing himself again, the same dude that called DJ the best fighter of all time six months ago.

Stipe got smashed and outclassed by JDS, KO'd silly by Struve, KO'd by a LHW, almost beaten again by said LHW.

Comparing his run of knocking out the elderly to what Fedor did is embarrassing tbh

Didn't Matt mitrione beat ur boy?... quite easily as i recall.

Matt mitrione couldn't do that to Stipe

Stipe... is the best HW the UFC ever had.

... only until Brock comes out of retirement!

What's embarrassing is how ridiculously insecure Fedor fans are

Rogan embarrassing himself again, the same dude that called DJ the best fighter of all time six months ago.

Stipe got smashed and outclassed by JDS, KO'd silly by Struve, KO'd by a LHW, almost beaten again by said LHW.

Comparing his run of knocking out the elderly to what Fedor did is embarrassing tbh
Fedora was a can smasher. Nothing more.

Do all Fedor fans live in the past? The guy was great for his time, but there is a reason he never came to the UFC. Just accept it an move on with your life already.

He improved how much since those two fights you mention? It's like claiming Max Holloway isn't the best featherweight as he was outclassed by Conor. Or that Conor will never be UFC champ because he was subbed in cage warriors.

I really like Stipe.

That said..

GOAT.........? No Fukn Way.

DC? Great Fighter and Cheat.. Not nearly the Cheat JJ is

What's embarrassing is how ridiculously insecure Fedor fans are

This. I love fedor but this is embarrassing. No version of fedor beats stipe imo. Different times. A different game. Stipe showed improvement over the 1st fight by avoiding the clinch where he was KOd and then again by adjusting in the champ rounds to expose a weakness on a tired opponent. That's goat level shit especially at hw

Imagine being this triggered by losing 50$ on a fight

You guys are fucking delusional, prime fedor destroys prime Miocic and Cormier

Edit: after thinking about it I think young Cormier would match up nicely against fedor but stipe never

Fedor was the Playstation 2. Maybe the best for his era but even in his prime he cannot compete with the current batch of heavyweights. That includes DC.

how much did you lose big dawg?

This performance from Stipe kind of solifies that heavyweight is not as stacked as it used to be. He looked awful up until the third round.

Fedor was the Playstation 2. Maybe the best for his era but even in his prime he cannot compete with the current batch of heavyweights. That includes DC.
That's not true. You're implying everyone would beat him. Prime fedor would be the favourite against everyone except Ngannou and Stipe. I wasn't talking about that though, I was talking about what they achieved

I really like Stipe.

That said..

GOAT.........? No Fukn Way.

DC? Great Fighter and Cheat.. Not nearly the Cheat JJ is
So who is the UFC HW GOAT? Couture? Cain? On Paper Stipe has Most title defenses, toughest competition and 2x HW title Holder. Yes he is the UFC HW GOAT

Fedor would absolutely knock Stipe the fuck out in one round. Stipe is stiff as a board.

Back