DC's upsidedown punch

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Turning the left fist down so that the thumb goes right into Stipe's right eye socket, perfect angle of entry from a shorter guy too. Happened too often. Coincidence or practice? thoughts?

Yeah DC is a massive hypocrite. He eye pokes just as much as Jon Jones.

Fun fact, DC has multiple eye pokes in the last 5 years and Jones has had zero

Some more fun facts from the last five years:

Sept. 23, 2014 – Jones is fined $50,000 by the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) and handed 40 hours of community service in Las Vegas for his role in the Cormier brawl.

Jan. 6, 2015 – Jones checks into a rehab facility after it’s revealed he tested positive for cocaine metabolites during an out-of-competition drug screening prior to UFC 182.

Jan. 17, 2015 – The UFC fines Jones $25,000 for violating its Athlete Code of Conduct policy for the failed drug test.

April 27, 2015 – Jones turns himself in to Albuquerque police after a hit-and-run incident that leaves a pregnant women injured. Jones fled from the scene and marijuana was found in his vehicle.

April 28, 2015 – Jones is stripped of his UFC title and suspended indefinitely by the promotion.

Sept. 29, 2015 – Jones pleads guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of an accident involving injury. He avoids jail time but is required to serve up to 18 months of supervised probation.

March 29, 2016 – Jones is booked into county jail in Albuquerque for violating his probation. The week prior he was accused of drag racing and given five citations.

March 31, 2016 – Jones is ordered to take anger management and driver improvement classes for violating his probation.

July 6, 2016 – Jones is flagged by the USADA for a potential doping violation and is pulled from his UFC 200 main event bout with Cormier.

Nov. 7, 2016 – Jones is issued a one-year ban from USADA retroactive to the July 6 test he failed. The decision was rendered one week after a lengthy evidentiary hearing. Jones initially was facing a two-year suspension.

Nov. 9, 2016 – Jones is stripped of his interim title by the UFC. In an interview with ESPN, UFC president Dana White called Jones the “greatest talent ever and the biggest screw-up ever.”

Dec. 15, 2016 – The NSAC officially announces Jones received a one-year suspension retroactive to the July 6 test, mirroring the punishment doled out by USADA.

Aug. 22, 2017 – Jones is flagged by USADA and notified of a potential violation of the UFC’s anti-doping policy stemming from a July 28 drug screening following the UFC 214 weigh-ins. The anabolic androgenic steroid Turinabol was found in his system but Jones’s manager declares they want to have the samples tested again.

Sept. 12, 2017– USADA confirms the “B” sample from his failed UFC 214 test matched the “A” sample findings.

Sept. 13, 2017– The California State Athletic Commission decides to overturn Jones’s UFC 214 win over Cormier and change it to a no-contest. Later in the day the UFC announces it has stripped Jones of his title and reinstates Cormier as 205-pound champion.

I gave DC the benefit of the doubt in the first fight but doing it again makes it hard to defend.

My stream froze at one point and it was Daniel with all his fingers facing directly forward. Should’ve screenshotted it

Punching with the knuckle down isn't uncommon at all. Fedor did it, JDS does it.

Punching Stipe in his eye isn't dirty, lol.

Some more fun facts from the last five years:

Sept. 23, 2014 – Jones is fined $50,000 by the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) and handed 40 hours of community service in Las Vegas for his role in the Cormier brawl.

Jan. 6, 2015 – Jones checks into a rehab facility after it’s revealed he tested positive for cocaine metabolites during an out-of-competition drug screening prior to UFC 182.

Jan. 17, 2015 – The UFC fines Jones $25,000 for violating its Athlete Code of Conduct policy for the failed drug test.

April 27, 2015 – Jones turns himself in to Albuquerque police after a hit-and-run incident that leaves a pregnant women injured. Jones fled from the scene and marijuana was found in his vehicle.

April 28, 2015 – Jones is stripped of his UFC title and suspended indefinitely by the promotion.

Sept. 29, 2015 – Jones pleads guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of an accident involving injury. He avoids jail time but is required to serve up to 18 months of supervised probation.

March 29, 2016 – Jones is booked into county jail in Albuquerque for violating his probation. The week prior he was accused of drag racing and given five citations.

March 31, 2016 – Jones is ordered to take anger management and driver improvement classes for violating his probation.

July 6, 2016 – Jones is flagged by the USADA for a potential doping violation and is pulled from his UFC 200 main event bout with Cormier.

Nov. 7, 2016 – Jones is issued a one-year ban from USADA retroactive to the July 6 test he failed. The decision was rendered one week after a lengthy evidentiary hearing. Jones initially was facing a two-year suspension.

Nov. 9, 2016 – Jones is stripped of his interim title by the UFC. In an interview with ESPN, UFC president Dana White called Jones the “greatest talent ever and the biggest screw-up ever.”

Dec. 15, 2016 – The NSAC officially announces Jones received a one-year suspension retroactive to the July 6 test, mirroring the punishment doled out by USADA.

Aug. 22, 2017 – Jones is flagged by USADA and notified of a potential violation of the UFC’s anti-doping policy stemming from a July 28 drug screening following the UFC 214 weigh-ins. The anabolic androgenic steroid Turinabol was found in his system but Jones’s manager declares they want to have the samples tested again.

Sept. 12, 2017– USADA confirms the “B” sample from his failed UFC 214 test matched the “A” sample findings.

Sept. 13, 2017– The California State Athletic Commission decides to overturn Jones’s UFC 214 win over Cormier and change it to a no-contest. Later in the day the UFC announces it has stripped Jones of his title and reinstates Cormier as 205-pound champion.

Ok.....I am not really sure what that has to do with my post though. Seems kinda random. We are talking about eye pokes bud. Pay attention

Like seriously, what the hell is your post have to do with anything in this thread lol

Ok.....I am not really sure what that has to do with my post though. Seems kinda random. We are talking about eye pokes bud. Pay attention

Like seriously, what the hell is your post have to do with anything in this thread lol

lol, seriously?

BitterOddballGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

So blatant

Yeah man. We are talking eye pokes and you come in talking about Jones fuck ups randomly. Kinda weird

Nope, 'you' are talking about eye pokes (and fun facts). Try harder. This is your post:

'Fun fact, DC has multiple eye pokes in the last 5 years and Jones has had zero'

DC just fought Stipe, Jones had nothing to do with it, nice try though.

Nope, 'you' are talking about eye pokes (and fun facts). Try harder. This is your post:

'Fun fact, DC has multiple eye pokes in the last 5 years and Jones has had zero'

DC just fought Stipe, Jones had nothing to do with it, nice try though.
My post was comparing DCs eye pokes to the most famous eye poker ever. Bringing up eye pokes in a thread about eye pokes is relevant to the thread. What you did was just random and strange and obviously because you are insecure about the DC in the Jones rival

It was basically me showing how much DC has been poking people in the eye lately and you being like "oh yeah, well Jones fucks up a lot". Everyone knows Jones fucks up. I bet most people didn't know DC pokes people in the eye more then Jones these days. Your post fucking sucked man

My post was comparing DCs eye pokes to the most famous eye poker ever. Bringing up eye pokes in a thread about eye pokes is relevant to the thread. What you did was just random and strange and obviously because you are insecure about the DC in the Jones rival

<36>

OK bud.......whatever.

It was basically me showing how much DC has been poking people in the eye lately and you being like "oh yeah, well Jones fucks up a lot". Everyone knows Jones fucks up. I bet most people didn't know DC pokes people in the eye more then Jones these days. Your post fucking sucked man

Good job man, you really showed me.

<FutbolThink>

No worries. Everyone says stupid things some times

Is that like 'fun fact Jon Jones blah blah blah' and then you try to make a point about someone potentially cheating? and use Jon jones name after the fact he has been banned multiple times for cheating while DC hasn't been banned once, is it that kind of stupid?

Back