The winner of DC vs Miocic was actually the loser

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
FRANCIS-NGANNOU-645x370.jpg

They were pretty much fighting for the golden ticket to fight this monster.. DC should be THRILLED he lost.. if he but realized.. he dodged CTE and can live happily ever after as a commentator and Hall of Fame inductee

Ngannou is basically Anthony Johnson 2.0. Fun to watch but not skilled enough to be champion. He beat JDS and Cain but they’re both well past their prime.

Could be me, but I feel like they fought already.

Could be me, but I feel like they fought already.

DC and Stipe fought before tonight as well ...... and Ngannou is a different specimen these days. Even if he beats Ngannou again, fighting this new version of Francis in the first place is hazardous to one's health

I think Francis takes the rematch too.

But at least Stipe has won every rematch by KO.

Ngannou.. Ngannou... Ngannou work here anymore anyway
AbsoluteAdvancedFlies-size_restricted.gif

DC and Stipe fought before tonight as well ...... and Ngannou is a different specimen these days. Even if he beats Ngannou, fighting him in the first place is hazardous to your health
it's different to land a KO punch (after an eye poke) than to dominate someone for 5 rounds. Ngannou has a punchers chance at the beginning of the first round, after that he has very little chance.

Enganoo is the Great Black Hope. Dude will never be champ bar a freak accident, blind ref, blind judges, etc.. That 3rd World upbringing probably damaged his brain with poor nutrition. Dude simply lacks the IQ to be a champion. He makes Roy Nelson look like Anderson Silva.

They were pretty much fighting for the golden ticket to fight this monster.. DC should be THRILLED he lost.. if he but realized.. he dodged CTE and can live happily ever after as a commentator and Hall of Fame inductee
You do know Stipe already owned him right?

Didn't Stipe already declassified nganou? Let me guess, Nganou has become olympic wrestler all of sudden.

Well i wouldnt call it owned ... I dont believe there was any moment in that fight Stipe was close to finishing Ngannou. But ngannou had some shots in that wouldve ko'd about 90% of the fighters out there..

you mean the guy stipe beat with no problem.

dc would of beat him just as easy as well.

I have zero doubts Francis wins. Will be placing the biggest fight bet of my life and probably do an account bet on here for kicks

Dead serious

Back