*UPDATE*Just remember this moment when Israel takes out Whittaker and absolutely sparks Costa

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
*UPDATE* Seven Days Bitches!!! Seven Days until @IloveTHIS is rocking a new AV courtesy of yours truly!!! Seven Days until @BRASIL WAND gets a new sig from me!!! Seven Days until I quench my thirst on your delicious tears after your so called "Natty GOAT" is slain before THE JUST BLEED GODS by your Middleweight KING!!! The Last Stylebender!!! It's not too late casuals!!! Crossover to the DARKSIDE!!! This victory shall be glorious!!! *UPDATE OVER*

Adesanya's number 1, unapologetic, shameless fan man back again, calling out all you shit talking motherfuckers.

Just remember that before the fight with Gastelum more than half of you trolls were certain that Kelvin would crush Adesanya. That Adesanya didn't belong on that level and Kelvin would prove it. Now most of you try and shit on Kelvin just to downplay Israel.

Now you suckers are trying to ride Whittaker's jock. And yes I know Whittaker does have a few really faithful fans but the truth is that it ain't that many of y'all so of it don't apply let this fly. But after Israel takes out Whittaker, most you will all flip and say Whittaker was a tailor made matchup for him.

Then you have Paulo Costa, who is definitely a beast, but also actually is a tailor made opponent for Israel to Style on, yet right now you guys are certain Costa will muscle smash him. LMFAO. YOU WILL ALL SOON FIND OUT!!!

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!
1057123524.jpg.0.jpg

Edit*** PHASE 1 COMPLETE!!!
0_UFC-243-Whittaker-v-Adesanya.jpg

Edit again***PHASE 2 COMPLETED!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
3bbe6410-007c-11eb-b34f-8dfa11818774.jpg

Last edited:
No one's gonna give enough of a shit to remember except for you.

Sherdog living rent free in your head.

Adesanya's number 1, unapologetic, shameless fan man back again, calling out all you shit talking motherfuckers.

Just remember that before the fight with Gastelum more than half of you trolls were certain that Kelvin would crush Adesanya. That Adesanya didn't belong on that level and Kelvin would prove it. Now most of you try and shit on Kelvin just to downplay Israel.

Now you suckers are trying to ride Whittaker's jock. And yes I know Whittaker does have a few really faithful fans but the truth is that it ain't that many of y'all so of it don't apply let this fly. But after Israel takes out Whittaker, most you will all flip and say Whittaker was a tailor made matchup for him.

Then you have Paulo Costa, who is definitely a beast, but also actually is a tailor made opponent for Israel to Style on, yet right now you guys are certain Costa will muscle smash him. LMFAO. YOU WILL ALL SOON FIND OUT!!!

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!
View attachment 631753
I saw him fight in Melbourne, none of his strikes moved Anderson silvas head enough for the crowd to react. He might decision people, but no way he is sparking people out, he just doesn't sit down on his strikes that much. Whittaker on the other hand....I saw him spark out Brunson moving backwards....

None of those things are going to happen.

Edit: And I was wrong! Gladly I admit it. Israel has been monstrous since the Gastelum fight. It's crazy that Gastelum did so well, and Costa/Whittaker got destroyed. Tis the mma game, though!

Last edited:
I think Costa is actually a bad style matchup for Israel. Kelvin showed if you pressure him, and have him fighting off the back foot, you can catch him leaning back, and Costa is very adept at pressuring you, and landing bombs. I think Costa could hurt him, and possibly get a UD, but wouldn't be surprised if Israel pulled it off.

Whitaker on the other hand is gonna decisively beat Israel.

If "Israel takes out Whittaker and absolutely sparks Costa",

I will tattoo "GoshiShun17" over my lower back like a tramp stamp and send you a picture

I would not have it any other way.

You liked my post so you're a good sport but I think you would.

If Israel wins you want us to look back and go "aw, shit that one dude was right".

But no one's gonna give a shit by then lol.

Whittaker is Adesanya's biggest threat. If Adesanya beats Whittaker then he will rule MW for a while.

Adesanya is just at a different level striking wise and I dont see any strong enough wrestlers at 185 that can beat Adesanya. Costa has a punchers chance but you on crack if you think he wins a striking battle with Adesanya.

I think Adesanya/Whittaker is 60/40 for Israel

I saw him fight in Melbourne, none of his strikes moved Anderson silvas head enough for the crowd to react. He might decision people, but no way he is sparking people out, he just doesn't sit down on his strikes that much. Whittaker on the other hand....I saw him spark out Brunson moving backwards....
Hell the force and recklessness that Brunson comes with, there is no need to come forward at times. But you aren't wrong in your assessment of Israel'a style. He's normally not willing to overcommitt or leave himself in vulnerable position. With that said, he will light up Costa like a New York City Christmas tree.

You liked my post so you're a good sport but I think you would.

If Israel wins you want us to look back and go "aw, shit that one dude was right".

But no one's gonna give a shit by then lol.
Lol you're right. I meant that I do allow sherdog to live in my head rent free, mainly because in my real life I hardly know anyone who enjoys MMA half as much as I do. And know very few people will say I was right, only that Costa and Whittaker "were never that good". Normal Sherdog shit.

So both these dudes were impressive vs SoG, but won't beat this little shit??

That one time Whittaker shared a meme about bender (from Futurama), Israel got so triggered it was like some sand went into his vagina.

Whittaker apologised immediately not knowing that it would cause him to be so hurt.

That moment showed me what it meant to be a true man (vs a little bitch like Israel)

Israel struggled against a bloated WW who had a 9 inch reach disadvantage.

Costa destroys him with relentless pressure.

Hell the force and recklessness that Brunson comes with, there is no need to come forward at times. But you aren't wrong in your assessment of Israel'a style. He's normally not willing to overcommitt or leave himself in vulnerable position. With that said, he will light up Costa like a New York City Christmas tree.

I know I'm not wrong as the crowd literally didn't react to any of his strikes. I thought you said he would spark out Whittaker? Now you've changed to saying he will light up Costa? which one is it? Anyone can light up Costa, his striking defence is terrible

Back