Rate how LIT the main card was

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Out of 10.

Sorry if thread already made, didn't see it on the first page or after searching.

Sodick in a war and got the KO win. Great fight.

Yoel/Costa was a BANGER with both dudes swinging, best body contest of all time and somehow went to decision. The new sexy hype train on the block continues forward with even more hype.

Nate/Pettis was real good. Could have been so much better with 5 rounds. Nate train continues with even more hype over the Masvidal call out.

DC/Stipe was fucking great until DC gassed/zoned out and got himself knocked out. Still an awesome war with a satisfying changing hands of the belt to end the card.

overall imo I'd give the main card a firm 8.6/10.

Last edited:
It was an entertaining night but did it seem a little weird to anybody else? Lots of gassing and a lot of the fights felt like they played out oddly. Just felt a little off to me.

10/10

-Seeing DC get murked was worth it alone
-Diaz completely outclassing Pettis was great to watch. Glad to see him looking better than ever after 3 years
-Rooting for Romero before. But costa won me over. He brought the heat and showed tremendous heart.

Great card and great fights. Would love to see the Nigerian get a big FW fight now hes a good guy and really fun to watch.

Nate showed zero rust an actually looked better than usual. Curious to see if he stays at 170 orcgoes for the bigger money fights at 155 with Conor n Khabob..

Costa an Yoel was a war ....... both those natty fighters might not have gas tanks but got iron Chins n put on great show

Stipe looked like shit rd 1 n DC great but he got better n better as fight went on. Knocking out DC is tough

It was an entertaining night but did it seem a little weird to anybody else? Lots of gassing and a lot of the fights felt like they played out oddly. Just felt a little off to me.
Yoel fought really weird right from the get go. And DC randomly started fighting as if Stipe was completely pillow fisted, really incredibly reckless and he paid for it big time. Don't know if he was gassed or what.

Yeah, by modern standards it was quite good.

The heavy hitters delivered and we got two finishes and two other fights with serious amounts of effective striking/grappling.

4. Ok 6. DC ruined the night he fought like a complete and total moron, or his body was just shot. Stipe is boring, I'm over him, Bring on Francis and let's get rid of Stipe again get this fucking division moving and begin the Francis era I've been predicting for almost a year.

Costa could barely beat a 42-year-old man.

Nate no surprises Pettis doesn't even have a soul to take.

8 or 9. best card of the year so far.

Back