Nate diaz is seriously overrated

deadscou5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This genuinly is not a troll thread just needed to get this off my chest and check general opinion
Why is nate put on such a pedistal on the back of 2 fights against an undersized no cardio mcgregor ?
His record is bang average outside those fights pettis is going too destroy his legs leave him frustrated and lead too nate calling him a bitch call him scared to fight because he got outsmarted yet again is this not obvious ?

Because Conor is elite

Plus Pettis, while not an easy fight, is definitely a winnable one

bro its yoel vs Costa and youre worried about Nate wtf

If you re overrating its your problem

one of the most overrated fighters in ufc history but his fights are always exciting and thats why fans love him.

he has beaten no one big,his only big win is Mcgregor whos a true FW.

Yes, I'd agree, he's over rated. I mean, he's lost to Maynard, Stevenson, and Guida.

He tapped out Jim Miller when jimmy was Top 5, battered Cerrone when he was Top 10, tapped out Prime Melvin Guillard & beat the seriously underrated Josh Neer.

He's got it all except wrestling... not bad for an MMA fighter.

Before the Conor fight most people admitted he was a gatekeeper at best

Suddenly he beats a 145er and he's one of the best ever

This thread won't age well once Diaz gets the W

I agree, he's overrated, but he's still good. He could win tonight.

This genuinly is not a troll thread just needed to get this off my chest and check general opinion
Why is nate put on such a pedistal on the back of 2 fights against an undersized no cardio mcgregor ?
His record is bang average outside those fights pettis is going too destroy his legs leave him frustrated and lead too nate calling him a bitch call him scared to fight because he got outsmarted yet again is this not obvious ?

no.

This thread won't age well once Diaz gets the W
Maybe not mate but i dont know i love nate dont get me wrong i just feel he has been put on a pedistal but hey i wouldnt be the first person to be wrong about a fight would i ?

Hes rated just fine. Hes flawed. Hes very good at what he can do though and hes tough as nails and really experienced

Only been 2 rounds but ive seen enough to throw my hands up and admit i was wrong no matter what happens fantastic performance after a 3 year lay off by nate wow what do i know

Back