WTF was Megan Olivi interviewing the corner during fight ?

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm the only one finding that weird and wakward ??

complete waste of time and adds nothing to the fight

You actually listen to what she saying? Shes there as sex appeal. It doesnt matter who shes interviewing.

I like it. It's like NFL reporter getting quick sound bites from coaches on the sideline during the game.

They do that in boxing as well. So fucking stupid, distracts the corner

megan olivi is so hot... and her husband so ugly

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, I don't think I have ever seen that happen before and hope I don't see it happen again. The coaches obviously aren't going to be focused on the interview so I don't think it would provide any insight that can't be gained by listening to the coaches in the corner. It could also obviously impact the advice they could give before the next round and eventually there will be someone that blames a loss on their coach being distracted by a pointless interview.

It would be hilarious if their fighter gets knocked out during that interview

I like it. It's like NFL reporter getting quick sound bites from coaches on the sideline during the game.

Not during live action. That's just dumb. Dude is trying to coach his fighter.

Dumbest shit they have introduced, hope they dont do it again...the man is concentrating on his fighter and giving instructions, then some wife of a manlet comes to talk
<{clintugh}>

Not during live action. That's just dumb. Dude is trying to coach his fighter.
It wasn't a long 5 min interview. How often is coach live action advice so crucial to win or loss? So many times the fighters don't even listen.

Back