I find myself entertained when Joe Rogan

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Makes an ass of himself...."STOP THE FIGHT!"......fighters ok
"HES TAPPING!"...no, he isnt
"HES ROCKED REF STOP IT HES OUT HES OUT" ...guy recovers we get a war for 2 more rounds

"OHHHH That calf kick hurt him Dom, this may be it! HE IS COMPROMISED!"

Who besides me thinks its time for Joe to hang it up?

"HE'S OUT COLD STOP THE FIGHT!"

"Oh nooo... he wasn't out what a bad call"

I found it funny the first 20 times. Sort of over it recently though.
tenor.gif

I love rogaine for those reasons he keeps it entertaining. I dont want some bland monotone pbp

Has his moments though. And isn't a patronising robot like someone we know.

Joe Hogan is entertaining if nothing else. I still miss Goldie.

I watched some older fights earlier today (3 years ago), and its crazy how his commentary changed. He went from commenting the fight, telling you what a fighter needs to (not) do, talking possible strategies, making the right observations....to picking any narrative and staying commited to it, completly disregarding whether that is true or not. Once they fired Goldberg and replaced him with actual analysts the guy seems uncorfortable in his own skin as a commentator. Plus his succes as a comedian (Dont understand why since his comedy is dogshit but whatever) and podcaster is increasing, which is likely the reason he's checked out and focused on something else.

"HES ROCKED REF STOP IT HES OUT HES OUT" ...guy recovers we get a war for 2 more rounds

He is 1 in a zillion athlete and welcome to the Machida’s error and he is hurt only to comeback with a KO!

Joe Hogan is entertaining if nothing else. I still miss Goldie.
Nothing beats the time Daniel Cormier told Joe to basically shut up (nicely) when Joe was screaming for the ref to stop the fight in Adesanya vs Gastelum and Kelvin was getting dropped over an over ....Joes like "THIS IS CRAZY WHY ISNT HE STOPPING THIS?!" and DC was like "Hes still fighting Joe..." speaking of Kelvin still throwing back

He is 1 in a zillion athlete and welcome to the Machida’s error and he is hurt only to comeback with a KO!
Im just thankful Joes big mouth doesnt influence the refs decision or we wouldn't have had a couple good wars and great comebacks.

hes entertaining you, yet you want him to retire.
smh.

TBH he does that type of shit to keep the audience. he exagerates all the time to make the fight more exciting. hes the best commentator in the game because hes the most entertaining commentator.

He's an amazing narrator. A solid leg kick will seem insignificant to the casual eye, but Joe lets em know its a big deal.

Rogan is awesome his gaffes included. Him and Anik work very well. Cruz seems to be behaving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back