DC is the kind of friend you walk on eggshells with

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Obviously a good man and a great family man, but any of you ever had that friend that you have to be really careful how you joke with otherwise he will get offended and hold a grudge ? I mean this whole Jones fued started years ago when Jones joked with him and said he bets he can take DC down. Most other people would have laughed and realized it's just a friendly jab.

He always seems like he's holding back tears of rage in stare downs over the smallest (percieved or real) offenses . Ive known people like that , who even when you are clearly joking they respond like it was a serious offense, ruining the mood .

Great guy , but way too sensitive and so hard to be around I imagine

PSA: I eat 6-8 eggs for breakfast but only 3 yolks. So I put the eggshells and extra yolks in plastic cups and freeze them until garbage day.

Obviously a good man and a great family man, but any of you ever had that friend that you have to be really careful how you joke with otherwise he will get offended and hold a grudge ? I mean this whole Jones fued started years ago when Jones joked with him and said he bets he can take DC down. Most other people would have laughed and realized it's just a friendly jab.

He always seems like he's holding back tears of rage in stare downs over the smallest (percieved or real) offenses . Ive known people like that , who even when you are clearly joking they respond like it was a serious offense, ruining the mood .

Imagination time is fun. Time for your nap now.

Friends don't insult other friends.... if thats what your premise is aiming for... Only immature people put up with that shit.

They are competitors. Might be something like "I bet I could fuck your girlfriend". Lifetime grudge ensues.

Nowadays you look at someone the wrong way, they hold a grudge.

What I find cringe about him are the videos of him and Khabib because they both look like fake good friends

I've always thought that DC would be very annoying to be around. He would always be demanding attention and respect i.e. "affirmation". I understand hyping a fight and being that way, but I think he really is just that way. All the time.

The other thing is that Dana only likes Dirtballs. I mean, can anyone deny that? And Dana loves DC.

He's a great, great fighter though. I think in the future his legacy will look even better than it is now. I would've loved to see a prime Fedor vs. DC.

PSA: I eat 6-8 eggs for breakfast but only 3 yolks. So I put the eggshells and extra yolks in plastic cups and freeze them until garbage day.
Fuck man what a terrible waste.
You can make masterful sweets based mostly on yolks.
Research Quindim. Its a baked desert. Delicious, quick and easy.

Jones was never his friend. And let's be real, the initial "grudge" was just put out there to hype up the first fight. It was during the build up to their fight that they actually started hating each other.

Fuck man what a terrible waste.
You can make masterful sweets based mostly on yolks.
Research Quindim. Its a baked desert. Delicious, quick and easy.

You don't want to eat ANY yolks unless they are a good organic brand.

You don't want to eat ANY yolks unless they are a good organic brand.
Then surely you dont want to eat anything thats from a good organic brand.
So?
Yolk ftw. Im a chef and Im shredded.

> Most other people would have laughed and realized it's just a friendly jab.

And then the death threat.

No

He's just salty Because he trys to be the best tin the world but got beat by the goat twice and can't get the salt out of his vagina
Sure, so bitter that he has a smile on his face 24/7 while laughing half the day every day. Some of you guys need to get the bitterness out of your assholes, apparently y'all are the ones with the salt in your vajayjay's.

Back