It feels so weird that Nate diaz is actually gonna be fighting again

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
I don't wanna jinx it but as long as Nate doesn't trip on any telephone chords or whatever and violently snap his leg, we should have one hell of a fight on our hands.
For so long I've been hearing about who Nate may fight to the point that whenever any fights with him (or any of the diaz Bros for that matter) are announced, i kinda just expect Diaz to post a video of him smoking weed saying that he doesn't wanna fight, but now it seems like it's actually gonna happen (unless he walks away from the octagon and doesn't fight cause he doesn't feel like it or somethin.)I hope usada doesn't jump on him for smoking a blunt before the fight, that'd suck

Agreed, he probably gave up on the Conor fight.
I'm surprised mother fuckers.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Got a bad feeling it's gonna be a leg kick and dancing UD for Pettis.

I don't wanna jinx it but as long as Nate doesn't trip on anything and snap his leg, we should have one hell of a fight on our hands.
For so long I've been hearing about who Nate may fight to the point that whenever any fights with him (or any of the diaz Bros for that matter) are announced, i kinda just expect Diaz to post a video of him smoking weed saying that he doesn't wanna fight. I hope usada doesn't jump on him for smoking a blunt before the fight, that'd suck
No. Es normal. Now if Nick fought it would feel a bit t weird.

It will feel weird if Nick ever fights again.

It's only as weird as you make it.

yeah I feel if Pettis uses his kicks regularly, he'll pick Nate apart.

^Agreed, I like the buzz around Diaz when he fights

Nate Díaz, high on the list of goofy looking and sounding fighters with a big fanbase.

Back