Will Tony Ferg only fight for a LW title shot

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I assume hes waiting for the winner of Khabib vs Pourier

But if either of them get injured after their win...or McGregor somehow jumps the line

Will Fergy take any of the following fights?

Aldo at LW
Ortega at LW
Gaethje if he beats Cowboy
Nate Diaz if he beats Pettis

He'd either takes the Khabib fight, Conor or Dustin if Dustin got the belt. Doubt he accept anything else.

giphy.gif

My prediction is that he will either fight Conner at MSG in November or fight the winner of Khabib vs Dustin in December or February baring the winner is not hurt.

He should just wait. Worked for Stipe.
didnt work for colby. worked for stipe cause division is dead. he can wait 10 years at lw and no gives a fk. nate waited for 3 years.

"I promise you Tony, you will fight for the belt next. We at the UFC value your services"

source.gif

He shouldn't settle for anything less then Khabib who should not fight anybody other then Tony. We still have no clue who the best LW in the world is

didnt work for colby. worked for stipe cause division is dead. he can wait 10 years at lw and no gives a fk. nate waited for 3 years.
Tony's nothing like Colby, he's s already fought twice since he lost the interim belt.
I'm not sure why everyone is acting like he's sitting on the sidelines waiting for a shot, his last fight was only two months ago.

He's the most deserving contender of all time, interim title and 11 or 12 fight streak.

Back