Media Whenever an ancient refuses your drink...

Lint

jmp dword ptr [ebp+8]
@Black
Reaction score
Here's the proper answer for McGregor's latest fiasco:

Ps2Q040.jpg

Happy ISL everyone, may the best shooper wins!

(Not sure if I should post it here, so I just did it! lol)

even if this was funny which it's not shevchenko isn't even fighting so the timing is so bad it hurts me deep inside.

even if this was funny which it's not shevchenko isn't even fighting so the timing is so bad it hurts me deep inside.
<24><24><24><24><24>

You can tell someone is an awfully butthurt fan when you shoop something to provoke McGregor and delicate flower over there feels hurt because of Shev, boo hoo

Too bad I have to pass up the opportunity of a "that's what she said", though... Schev bless!

<24><24><24><24><24>

You can tell someone is an awfully butthurt fan when you shoop something to provoke McGregor and delicate flower over there feels hurt because of Shev, boo hoo

Too bad I have to pass up the opportunity of a "that's what she said", though... Schev bless!
I don't care about shevchenko or mcgregor you just weren't funny

I don't care about shevchenko or mcgregor you just weren't funny
18 years of Sherdog, 15k posts, 4k likes... Yep, you know pretty well what's to be not funny.

I'll tell you what, say something funny then, I'm gonna hit like on your next pitiful answer, hope that helps you stop being this sour person.

<LucyBless>

Bro this is like something I'd have as my myspace background 15 years ago.

18 years of Sherdog, 15k posts, 4k likes... Yep, you know pretty well what's to be not funny.

I'll tell you what, say something funny then, I'm gonna hit like on your next pitiful answer, hope that helps you stop being this sour person.

<LucyBless>

Back in my day we didn’t have “likes” and it was a better place here for it. Now you got a bunch of jabronis just posting stupid crap trying to get likes as if it’s some sort of e-penis measuring stick or something.

Sincerely,
Grumpy middle aged man

Back in my day we didn’t have “likes” and it was a better place here for it. Now you got a bunch of jabronis just posting stupid crap trying to get likes as if it’s some sort of e-penis measuring stick or something.

Sincerely,
Grumpy middle aged man
See the kind of person @Jopo is?
Non.stop.whining.

When I started there wasn't likes as well, boo hoo. Have a laugh, ffs lol

McGregor has confirmed there are only 3 fights he will come back for

upload_2019-8-18_0-12-39.jpeg

upload_2019-8-18_0-12-54.jpeg

upload_2019-8-18_0-13-17.jpeg

I can see punching a chick that turns you down for sex in a bar, but punching an old man is just wrong.

I kid of course. Conor is getting wacko punching senior citizens in bars.

Noob referee lol
Is he going to use that piece?

(ooops, wrong tab)

Back