Media Darren Till calls out Kelvin Gastelum for UFC 244

that'd be a great fight to watch but unless till dramatically improved since his last fight, i don't see how he'll win this one.

Kelvin would KO Till stiff. Terrible fight for Till

That's one hell of a fight holy shit. But god damn Darren Till is really jumping straight into the top of the division

Kelvin has an iron chin and a heavy left hand. He has better boxing than Till as well. UFC should ease Till in

Too much too soon. Till should face somebody like Uriah Hall if he goes to Middleweight. A fringe fighter that’s a winnable fight.

He should try to find someone who he'd be faster than. And who doesn't have good wrestling. What I'm saying is he's way below Kelvin's level in terms of MMA.

Gastelum Vs the loser of Romero/Costa is the fight to make.

Till is a downgrade and he would get KTFO anyway.

Good fight but if I had just been brutally knocked out and on my first career skid I don't think I would be calling out Gastelum, even if he got CTE in his last fight.

Till needs some kind of a tune up fight, especially if he’s going up to MW. Not fucking Gastelum, my god

Till sure is a glutton for punishment!

Kelvin would wreck and KTFO Darren Till.

Brilliant fight, baptism of fire for his mw debut though, kelvin is a beast even though people down play him since losing his last fight to isreal

Gotta love a guys confidence, but I would see that fight going the same as his last two fights.

Still wants to fight welterweights i see

<Durant35>
He was KO'd cold by a smaller WW like Masvidal. He needs to manage his diet and stay at WW or he will be the next Luke Rockhold. His trainers should tell him to take it easy on the fish-n-chips.

Shouldn’t his management be telling him he needs a win next outing?

He should retire after this one if it happens

Too much too soon. Till should face somebody like Uriah Hall if he goes to Middleweight. A fringe fighter that’s a winnable fight.
Even starting from outside of top15 wouldn't be bad as hes still young

Back