ESPN+ login down

jeskola

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ESPN+ login down, neverending circle. massive fail.

I call BS. Just bought it mate. ESPN+ is as reliable as Amazon.com.

Last edited:
nm, i disconnected my VPN and it is working...

I don't know man. Last time I tried to use ESPN to watch a card, it kept kicking me out and saying my credentials were wrong.

I ended up streaming the fights instead of watching them on the fucking service I pay for.

ESPN is trash.

I call BS. Just bought it mate. ESPN+ is as eliable as Amazon.com.
lies, no one on Sherdog pays for PPV, we all get a 2160p clear stream beamed right to our corneas for free to watch while we bench 300.

<31><31>

CEZ4qhHUkAAY86m.jpg

I don't know man. Last time I tried to use ESPN to watch a card, it kept kicking me out and saying my credentials were wrong.

I ended up streaming the fights instead of watching them on the fucking service I pay for.

ESPN is trash.
I am trying to be a law-abiding citizen ever since i did 6 months in County for (allegedly) trying to kill my mom with a meat cleaver.

lies, no one on Sherdog pays for PPV, we all get a 2160p clear stream beamed right to our corneas for free to watch while we bench 300.
There are a few of us that hold jobs, have decent looking girlfriends and 7”+ members. We’re the 1%, and damn proud of it!

ESPN+ login down, neverending circle. massive fail.
Double press the Home button and flick away then relaunch the app and try again. This worked for me a few times it got stuck.

I am trying to be a law-abiding citizen ever since i did 6 months in County for (allegedly) trying to kill my mom with a meat cleaver.

Happens to the best of us.

ESPN is trash.
Regular ESPN needs your cable TV credentials which may be also tied to your home internet so it won't work away from home.

ESPN+ doesn't ask for cable TV credentials since you're paying extra for that not on the cable bill.

Double press the Home button and flick away then relaunch the app and try again. This worked for me a few times it got stuck.
that worked for me, but i had to do 5 jumping jacks and stand on my head first :/

ESPN is trash.

I had to do that with contender series last tuesday. What the fuck am i paying for? Mind you that's the first time it's fucked up on me but still!

Edit: talking about fight pass

Last edited: